What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Bob1514
    Hosting > Lising > Listing Details > Title & Description I must have edited and saved my descriptions three thousand times in the las six months, only to have them intermittently revert back to previous versions. This failure to update the information is ... Latest reply by Elise573
    Hello everyone,I am a newcomer to Airbnb and I've been hosting since March of this year. Initially, I received several new inquiries and bookings, but recently, there has been a noticeable decline in both inquiries and bookings. In an attempt to boost my ... Latest reply by James3741
    "Is there something wrong with Airbnb notifications? My Co host and I havent been receiving text messages nor app updates when we receive inquiries. " This was a post in my local host community. Have any of you been experiencing similar issues with your A... Latest reply by Bea2137
    Hi I observed that I have not got any booking or inquiry for the past two weeks. I found today that my cover photo is no longer the first photo that any potential guest will see in search. The cover photo instead is now one picture of my room furnitures.... Latest reply by Maxine153
    Hello, I have been looking for somewhere to post on here as a 'suggestion' to airbnb. We are not allowed to update our prices on the calendars more than 2 years in advance, so today when I did it, I could only update prices until 24th August 2025. I have ... Latest reply by Fred13