What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Bob1514
    Hello, So I booked a room Airbnb as I searched for 3 guest accommodation and was confirmed by host. It was last minute booking and I was not reading all details, but then I was told by host to book a 2nd room as each room accommodates only 2 guests or can... Latest reply by Lorna170
    Hi, I have an issue with the minimum stay. Mine is set at min 3 nights (across the whole week) but when i try to simulate my clicking "preview listing" and then select some dates i am told the min stay is 6 nights ... I am not sure what i get wrong. Thank... Latest reply by Joan2709
    Hi all-We’re having an issue that hasn’t been solved and it seems Airbnb doesn’t understand the reason it should be. When you input our “City” there are rentals that are 50-100 miles away that are listed in the results. We are actually IN the City and are... Latest reply by Kristen-and-Mike0
    Please help me out and critique my listing. I have be hosting for a while but for the last 2 months I have had zero traffic. I’m not the only one in the are many people aren’t getting any reservations since April. Trying to update multiple listing to incr... Latest reply by Helen744