What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Bob1514
    Hi all, I was just playing around with my pricing software and had to snooze my listing for about 20 minutes while adjusting things. I've just tried to unsnooze it and I am getting the message 'Listing must be approved for API listing requirements' and it... Latest reply by Bhumika
    Whenever I try edit my settings, it bring up the scratch. for example Fees and chargesFees and charges are added to the total price for guests. You may want to adjust the nightly price to reflect your changes.Cleaning fee$This fee will apply to every rese... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    Riverside county California now require us to have a photo ID of our Guest and to store this information for 3 years I know Airbnb does this already to verify new guest I know there may be some privacy issues which may be handled through airbnbs policy an... Latest reply by Lorna170