What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Bob1514
    I am Anumart the host of small air bnb located in downtown bangkok Thailand. I would like to hear from those experienced hosts where to add the free service tour info for guest when he/she search the place to stay on list of room to attract them to book t... Latest reply by  Anumart0
    I have bumped into this as I was creating listings. It can be simply agreeing to submit to a review of the listing, but I have had one listing after being reviewed I have to provide more info before I can CONTINUE to list it. So 2 very different results... Latest reply by Tonja13
    Dear Airbnb team and founders! I am very disappointed in how strongly you try to moderate MY content. I am not native speaker and I can not write in very beautiful way. I am simple girl who want to make extra money showing people Bangkok and offer amazing... Latest reply by Sudsrung0
    I have a problem with double bookings. I have set up Airbnb to synch with my calendar for my website's direct bookings.I have set up my calendar in a way that when Airbnb imports my calendar I log the timestamp somewhere. from looking at the timestamps fo... Latest reply by Benedict18
    I am missing to receive Payouts from Airbnb since 30th December 2022. I have reach several times to the support center and their response is always the same " We are investigating your case". It is almost a month I am hosting guests, receiving 5 stars re... Latest reply by Siti67