What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Bob1514
    Recently, I had a new guest send an inquiry for our unit. i declined and Airbnb gave a message that the dates would be blocked for some reason. I don't recall the details. Subsequently, another guest made an inquiry that worked better for us (to insure... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Good Morning All! I'm extremely excited to start hosting but there are a couple things I am in the process of doing before I begin booking. There are some great articles/videos on this site that provide ideas and suggestions to make homes more eco-friendl... Latest reply by Anonymous
    Hi. My mother is likely to go into permanent care and i am considering renting her entire Bungalow on Air BNB to assist with the high care costs. I live opposite her Bungalow so I will be so i can be on call anytime. It is a 3 bed bungalow in Dartford Ke... Latest reply by Dave1149
    hi We have this idea for some time. Im not sure if this is the right place for this. We have a farm here. We raise white tail deer. We have some friendly ones that we can pet . We enclosed almost two acres and we have the deer, a few rabbits and... Latest reply by Basha0