What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Toby181
    Why is my guest able to set a check-in time that is earlier than the check-in time I set on my listing? He booked with a check-in time of 1 pm when the earliest I allow is 3 pm, and he is wondering why I can’t accommodate him when the system let him sel... Latest reply by Emilia42
    Hello fellow Airbnb hosts! I am new to the Airbnb community, I listed my guesthouse this month, It was rented instantly and I currently have my first guest there at the moment. He has been a lovely guest and it seems he is enjoying the guesthouse. He chec... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hi there everyone, Can anyone tell me how to get the calendar view back to a full month where it was very visual in that it showed a small photo of guest check in in and how many days staying? I screen shot this to my housekeeper so she can visually see ... Latest reply by M199
    Hi! I have been asked by someone I know to manage their new off-grid property. It is still very much in the planning stages, so I'm trying to do as much research as I can. It is a tiny house cabin very deep in the woods on private property, and there is n... Latest reply by Anonymous
    Can I ask why Airbnb has blocked all my calendars for bookings during the UK lockdown when the government restrictions allow bookings that are work-related and also allow people to book who haven’t currently got another main address? Airbnb are only allo... Latest reply by Carey75