What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Bob1514
    I shared my iCal export link with a housekeeper I recently had to fire over trust issues. She cleaned all of my four homes, and since we're booked nearly every available night at most of these places, sharing my calendar was just the only way to go. I ...
    Has anyone else noticed that the little key icon is no longer available to us? I used to click that and it would message a link to the check in guide. I tried copying and pasting the link from previous messages and my guest said that the link didn’t work.... Latest reply by Stephen475
    Hello, Hosts!Does your calendar look different? Does your month of February now look like a single line, allstrung out , one day following the next? Does it no longer look like a month on a calendar?Does anyone know how to fix this ?I need it like th...
    So, I just called up support as this feature (showing a discount for any night selected as opposed to last minute or longer stay discounts) is being rolled out slowly to specific regions as best as I could tell. This is really (IMHO) stupid, as the people...