What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Bob1514
    Airbnb is putting two blocks on my exported calendar. The next two days are always blocked rolling forward and two days one year out are also blocked. The next two days are probably due to my turn-over time settings. I guess I understand why they might...
    Dear Sirs, I have 4-5 units listed in Dubai, when I use another device, insert dates of traveling in Dubai, my units never appear! It used to appear in the past but nothing now, even not showing on the map. I tried to contact Airbnb office but couldn't f...
    Hi I have had many chinese groups this week stay at my place as they travel for lunar new year and half of these have had to be assisted to find the property. It seems that even though they have a street address they hardly ever find the house. One grou... Latest reply by Dimitar27