What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Toby181
    Can I ask why Airbnb has blocked all my calendars for bookings during the UK lockdown when the government restrictions allow bookings that are work-related and also allow people to book who haven’t currently got another main address? Airbnb are only allo... Latest reply by Carey75
    I am having some issues setting a custom length of stay. I have gone to the Listing/Availability/Trip Details/Additonal Requirements and there is the dates of Dec 2020 -Feb 2021 BUT the pull down menu does not work and Dec has passed so it appears there ... Latest reply by Ann72
    I Am brand new to Airbnb, and after attempting to reserve a location I was told by a Hostess that I'm not able to reserve due to new guidelines and needing to have reviews from previous hosts before I can rent her location. My question is how, if I am new... Latest reply by Sarah977
    This is an issue I've reported to AirBnB 10+ times over the last 5 years via feedback form, chat, and phone calls. It's unlikely to ever get fixed but maybe they'll look into it if enough other hosts report the same issue. The attached screenshots prett... Latest reply by Sean95
    • IMG_AA4B5BFABF15-1.jpeg
    • IMG_0314.jpg
    Does anyone else feel the number of nights booked on the earnings page is wrong? I was keeping track for awhile, but now Airbnb's number seems wildly out of sync with mine. Too lazy to hand-count or ask support until I find out if anyone else has no... Latest reply by Ann72