Answered!
Ousam3
Level 2
Kigali, Rwanda

Critique my listing - Ousam, Rwanda

Hi everyone, Hope you are doing well, how do you see this property

https://abnb.me/IblAk5Mfhxb

1 Best Answer

@Ousam3  Hello and welcome to the CC community center & to hosting. Your place looks very lovely - I really love how spacious it is and all the colors which should attract guests. 

One thing that might help with getting more bookings is under each photo write a brief description. Like: Enjoy a wonderful sleep in this queen/ full sized bed. Guests will like to know this is bedrm number 1 or the kitchen or the bathroom. I am told it helps with SEO search engine optimization. Not sure if that's true but its important anyway.

Or when you start to get reviews you can copy and paste a few great ones to the photo's also. 

Happy Hosting,

Clara from Florida, USA

View Best Answer in original post

3 Replies 3
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Ousam3 ,

Welcome to the Airbnb Community Center and thanks for posting!

I saw that you joined Airbnb in 2023! How has your Hosting journey been so far? Your listings definitely look interesting for lavish stays.

Can’t find what you’re searching for? start a conversation

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Hi @Bhumika 

Thanks for the welcoming in the Airbnb Community Centre 

I have joined in 2023 and I'm trying all my best to get Guests to host sometimes it's hard to find them and thanks for the compliments about my listings.

@Ousam3  Hello and welcome to the CC community center & to hosting. Your place looks very lovely - I really love how spacious it is and all the colors which should attract guests. 

One thing that might help with getting more bookings is under each photo write a brief description. Like: Enjoy a wonderful sleep in this queen/ full sized bed. Guests will like to know this is bedrm number 1 or the kitchen or the bathroom. I am told it helps with SEO search engine optimization. Not sure if that's true but its important anyway.

Or when you start to get reviews you can copy and paste a few great ones to the photo's also. 

Happy Hosting,

Clara from Florida, USA