What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Toby181
    HI I have two listings, one is for 2 rooms at $285 per room and the other is for 1 room at $285 per room. The two rooms is for 4 guests and one room is for 2 guests. I assume that if someone books for one room then any 2 room booking will be void so that ... Latest reply by Ann72
    I have a Guest already under reservation, I took another reservation for the following month and told that guest that the first guest showed interest in staying longer which was ok with the next guest, My problem is I can not extend the first reservation!... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hello there. I’ve recently started hosting and normally I can find my listing when I search, but now it’s not showing (on my mobile), no matter how many dates I try. I have a 2 night minimum, so I’m sure to select that. The other issue is that my area can... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Good morning, I have seen this issue in the community but never a resolution. I updated my listing to remove the kitchen as an amenity and thought it was set and done. Did not realize that it was never updated on the backend until I told a guest they c... Latest reply by Jessica2110
    We just listed our place and I have been having a major problem. I have the listing set for a minimum stay of three nights. Right away I received a request for a one night stay. I went into the setting and the minimum stay was blank. i changed it back... Latest reply by Colleen253