Palatka, FL

how does it look

how do i know what my welcome message looks like when guests check in

Rebecca Suttles
1 Best Answer
Fred13
Level 10
Placencia, Belize

Welcome message is really a little sales pitch. 2nd section 'The Space' is how it fits you the reader. The 3rd section 'Other Things to Note' is for the particulars. Mention the fact those notes (#3) exist at end of 2nd section, so they see it. So ....

1. (Intro line) - A brief and friendly line about what it is .

2. ('The Space') - Pull the reader in by giving examples of the type of guest who would be happy in it

3. (also in 'The Space') - Mention some amenities that it includes. Starting with its 'attractive'  location.

4. ('Other Things to Note') - Helpful information covering the timeline from logging in, while staying and when leaving.

View Best Answer in original post

3 Replies 3
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Rebecca1873 ,

Welcome to the Airbnb Community Center!

Did you happen to find out what it looks like?

Also reaching out to our experienced Hosts @Helen3  @Branka-and-Silvia0 @Fred13 if they could help you with your ask!

Can’t find what you’re searching for? start a conversation

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Branka-and-Silvia0
Level 10
Zagreb, Croatia

Good question @Rebecca1873  I would like to know too.

I am not a frequent traveler but every time I book an Airbnb everything is different. Not for the better I am afraid 😞 

For example, I always print my itinerary just in case my phone dies or I lose it or whatever. It was easy before but now all the important info is scattered on a few pages, and some info is missing so I decided to write the most important info on the paper by hand. Imagine! 😄

Just to clarify for Airbnb, the basic info every guest needs before check-in should be in PRINT-FRIENDLY, ONE-page format :

1. Listing's name and the picture
  2. The name of the host
  3. Host's phone number
  4. Listing's address
  5. Check-in info (keys, code, parking...)
  6. Check-in/out time and dates
  7. Welcome message (usually also with some important info)

Fred13
Level 10
Placencia, Belize

Welcome message is really a little sales pitch. 2nd section 'The Space' is how it fits you the reader. The 3rd section 'Other Things to Note' is for the particulars. Mention the fact those notes (#3) exist at end of 2nd section, so they see it. So ....

1. (Intro line) - A brief and friendly line about what it is .

2. ('The Space') - Pull the reader in by giving examples of the type of guest who would be happy in it

3. (also in 'The Space') - Mention some amenities that it includes. Starting with its 'attractive'  location.

4. ('Other Things to Note') - Helpful information covering the timeline from logging in, while staying and when leaving.