5K Super Host Grant

Darrell60
Level 3
Charlotte, NC

5K Super Host Grant

Why are Superhosts with more than two properties excluded from receiving the $5K grant??  Just when I thought Airbnb was going to do something right. Most casual STR are only supplementing their income. I have 4 STR and these are my only income. I have lost over $25K just in March and April cancellations. I have 4 mortgages to pay and have zero income. Airbnb please reconsider your requirements to receive aid. You are excluding the Hosts that most need your support. 

78 Replies 78
Karen765
Level 2
Brighton, United Kingdom

It seems to be nothing more than a publicity stunt... I believe I qualify but I

have not been "invited" to apply and I do not know of one single person in the UK who has been invited either despite being supposedly eligible according to the published criteria..  

There's a budget @Karen765 , when it's over you won't get anything.

@Darrell60 wrote:

...my only income. I have lost over $25K just in March and April cancellations

Ok I'd try to keep myself calm, you lost 25K in 2mo. so you're earning 12,5k/mo.  There are ppl who built airbnb called pioneers relying on 800bucks/mo. or much less keeping the wolf at the door you little bezos who do you think you are and why are you claiming aids when you put all your earnings in the bank with multiple hosts? SHAME ON YOU and hide yourself because your neighbors will recognise you.

Thanks, I've been calm, wasn't I? What?

Karen765
Level 2
Brighton, United Kingdom

You know nothing! You don’t know how much it cost to run my premises and how many people relied upon me for their employment. Get sone facts before hurling insults you silly little man