Welcome to COVID-19 Discussions

Online Community Manager in
London, United Kingdom
Online Community Manager

Hello everyone,

After much discussion in the Community Center, we've created this dedicated board to discuss anything related to the Coronavirus.

As you will see there have already been a lot of conversations, so feel free to explore the topics before creating your own and if you can't find what you are looking for, please click on the 'Start a conversation' button in this board. Alternatively if your topic isn't Coronavirus related, you can explore the All discussion rooms

If you are looking for Airbnb information regarding COVID-19, here are some useful links:

Lastly, I would like to thank @Ann72  and @Mike-And-Jane0  for their great suggestion to open this board. : )

As always, please remember to keep the Community Center Guidelines in mind when you interact on this board.

Stay strong and thank you. 

Lizzie

--------------------

I'm currently on maternity leave. I look forward to catching up when I return. In the meantime, please contact another member of the Community Manager team: Personal Update

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides

0 Replies