sending message to admin

Lesley361
Level 1
Glenorchy, NZ

sending message to admin

Hi, 

Due to our present COVID 19 situation, there is long wait to talk to admin, so I would like to send a message re a question I have, can I do this?

2 Replies 2
Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Susan329  Why did you post this on a topic that has nothing to do with it?

@Lesley361  Yes, you can send a message to Airbnb CS. It's a bit of a trial to get to the place to do it, though. First, when you are in your account, go to the Help section. There will be a box where you can start typing your question. Very likely you won't find a answer, so just keep following the prompts and drop-down boxes until you get to " I still need help" and "contact us". Then you'll be given a message box. Be prepared to wait awhile for an answer. It takes awhile at the best of times, and I know they're swamped with all the coronavirus cancellation mess right now.

Sandra126
Level 10
Daylesford, Australia

I have just spoken to support today, there are option you have to tick. The first two times I rang I ticked corona, and and aired but was disconnected both times.  The third call I ticked another option, amend got through eventually. In total it took maybe 3 hours before my issue was solved to perfection. Really relieved. However it shows just how busy they are. If you have a query that the host community can help you with, ask. You never know who has relevant experience. @Susan329