A event

A event

Hi my name is Gabriela I am new to this Airbnb so I was looking for a home to rent for a backyard event for my mother a surprise birthday in November of this year of 2020 since everything has been going on with this COVID-19 I don’t know how the events places are dealing with this so if anybody can give me any information on where I can do this please do thank you for your time..

2 Replies 2
Helen3
Top Contributor
Bristol, United Kingdom

Airbnb's are homes you rent to stay in @Gabriela-and-Josue0  not 'event places' for parties.

If you are just looking for a party venue why not do a google search for venues in your chosen area catering for the numbers you want.

If you also need accommodation just use Airbnb and search for number of bedrooms, location and budget and see what comes up for your chosen area.

Don't try to hold a party in an Airbnb, it is likely to result in you getting kicked out. Unless you book an Airbnb that specifically states in the listing that it can be used as a party house (increasingly rare).

Good luck

@Gabriela-and-Josue0 Airbnb is not the appropriate platform for event /party rentals. You'll find what you're looking for at a specialized listing site like Peerspace or Trip101.