Adam St. **

Call me your aunt Mona as soon as possible

**[Sensitive information removed in line with - Community Center Guidelines]

54 Replies 54
Katie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Mona960, I'm one of the Community Managers here - welcome to the Airbnb Community Centre. Are you able to offer some more information on your issue, and if it relates to Airbnb? I'm sure if it does then we can help you or direct you to the right place to seek help.

Please also bear in mind the Community Guidelines when contributing 🙂 

J-Renato0
Level 10
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Recently created profile.
Only email verified.
The troll sensor must be beeping   🙂

Mona960
Level 2
Montreal, Canada

@Mona960 I wanted to get in touch with my nephew as I have not talk to him in over twenty years due to family troubles and he works with your organization.

Katie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Thanks for clarifying @Mona960 - aww using the Community to reach out to him sounds like a lovely thing to do. Unfortunately, without knowing where his profile is, and then tagging him, it's really hard to ensure that he sees your post though.

Of course, I totally understand that if you're not used to online Communities then this can all be a bit confusing, and it has also taken us a little bit of time to understand what you were looking to do here. I will see if I can do some detective work and look him up for you at all, but in the meantime please do let me know if you have any questions on how things work here on the Community Center 😊 

Mona960
Level 2
Montreal, Canada

@Mona960 I am on Facebook if you want to give me a message

This isn't the place to try to get in touch with someone who "works with your organization". This is a discussion forum for Airbnb hosts and guests. And no one here is going to send you a Facebook message. You'll need to find some other way of getting in touch with your nephew.

@Mona960

Kelly149
Level 10
Austin, TX

It's so rare that this board provides something new. 

Who knows what decades-long family estrangements will be repaired from this reminder?

Congrats @Mona960 

@Kelly149  

I agree, finally something new. I can't read these „a guest has stained a linen and airbnb does nothing about it“ posts anymore.

Dave tried to kill Mona with a brick through her front window, that is something else than a boring stained linen.

@Ute42  You are too funny.  You must be a riot after a couple of drinks:)

Mona960
Level 2
Montreal, Canada

@Mona960 My nephew works for Airbnb

Mona960
Level 2
Montreal, Canada

@Mona960 My nephew works for Airbnb for many years is that okay with you Sarah as you did not understand my other post. Are you Airbnb policeman and troll people posts because you have nothing else to do with your time.

Yes, I understood your posts perfectly well. It's you who doesn't understand.

I wasn't being nasty, no need for you to be. I was just pointing out that your nephew is not likely to see your posts here- this isn't a forum for Airbnb employees- it's a forum for Airbnb hosts and guests.

@Mona960

Mona960
Level 2
Montreal, Canada

@Mona960 I want my nephew to go to my Facebook and no else do I care what you say as you do not read English go back to school to learn and understand what the words mean Sarah the Airbnb cop

Mona960
Level 2
Montreal, Canada

@Mona960 This guy is a blockhead.

Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Mona960 

Let's summarize:
You want to speak to your nephew Dave on facebook, also an Airbnb employee, because of "try to kill me with a brick through my front window but he miss me as he has lousy aim" ?