Adam St. **

Mona960
Level 2
Montreal, Canada

Adam St. **

Call me your aunt Mona as soon as possible

**[Sensitive information removed in line with - Community Center Guidelines]

54 Replies 54

Sounds like Aunt Mona, Dave and Adam have a lot to catch up on @Emiel1.

Here's to success in finding your nephew @Mona960 . 

Helen350
Level 10
Whitehaven, United Kingdom

Nephew ADAM, I think @Emiel1 .... Do try & keep up! 🤣 - Dave, on the other hand was the aggressor......

ahhhhh @Helen350 , not susan... looking forward to the poem

but, who is Dave related to???

@Kelly149 That's the cliffhanger. Tune in next week to find out...

Helen350
Level 10
Whitehaven, United Kingdom

For years her nephew's failed to contact @Mona960 ,

For heaven's sake, will you Adam just phone her?

- How's that @Kelly149 ? 😁 

Ute42
Level 10
Germany

@Mona960  

What was the reason for Dave trying to kill You with a brick through Your front window?

Maybe we can offer some advise to help de-escalate the situation.

Good idea @Ute42 . @Mona960, the folks here are very skilled at conflict resolution. Whatever you do, don't try to get Airbnb CS involved. You will regret that.

Kelly149
Level 10
Austin, TX

this thread is a gift!

I feel like @susan350 could make a rhyme, @Robin4 could make a song, @jessica-and-henry @Emiel1 & @Ute42 could translate into new languages... if someone could get this on Reddit we could get Dave and mona's whole sass-drinking family the help they need. Or really better yet, Brian has a bunch of new money and he's always after a pie-in-the-sky-larger-than-life project, maybe he could step in. Oh the places we could go!!

Robin4
Level 10
Mount Barker, Australia

@Kelly149 

Cool, I've got the music organised.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PK-Tn6R8f0s&ab_channel=Sputnik

Cheers........Rob

Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

Sounds like a great idea for an online Experience.

Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

The thing that's really relevant here is that Adam works for Airbnb and hasn't contacted his Aunt Mona in twenty years. So we shouldn't feel hard done by when Adam and his co-workers take 3 weeks to answer a support message.

Mona960
Level 2
Montreal, Canada

@Mona960 My sister in a bad relationship 30 years and I trying to save her but the evil man wants to kill me as my sister is his personal bank account or his golden goose.

Mona960
Level 2
Montreal, Canada

@Mona960 Adam is unaware of his mother problem

Mona960
Level 2
Montreal, Canada

@Mona960 My sister life is at stake and you make a joke of her abusive life and Dave is not relate to no one he is a con artist and a killer as he kill my mother and my sister mother who is the same lady and you mock a woman being victimized 

Mona960
Level 2
Montreal, Canada

@Mona960 no Dave is not my nephew Adam is and Dave is a killer read the post right