Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Mona960 

??

Anthony223
Level 10
Portugal

Hello Aunt Mona.  Have I missed something ?

Best wishes from Anthony

Mona960
Level 2
Montreal, Canada

@Mona960 Dave try to kill me with a brick through my front window but he miss me as he has lousy aim.

Mona960
Level 2
Montreal, Canada

@Mona960 Dave threw the brick on Dec. 2, 2020 at 6:30 p.m. and there was no witnesses.

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

@Mona960 Who is Aunty Mona? Who is Dave? What does this have to do with Airbnb ..... the plot thickens .... 😊😁

Robin4
Level 10
Mount Barker, Australia

@Helen3 

Helen, I am being outdone, I smell a shaggy dog story coming on here with this thread.....and it has started off bloody well, just the right amount of intrigue! 

Mona is a new profile, but from the city of Montreal! Now for those not familiar with Montreal as well as being French there is a large Scottish influence with many participants that like to throw things.......

Montreal, tossing things.png

It's more than probable that Dave was in practice for the next highland games and one of his wayward tosses went through poor Mona 960's window.

Lets humour her/he/? and see where this goes Helen! I love a good shaggy dog story!

Cheers.......Rob

Helen350
Level 10
Whitehaven, United Kingdom

LOL @Robin4 !🤣🤣🤣

Mark26
Level 10
Melbourne Beach, FL

I don't know Diddley, but I think Mona does... https://youtu.be/2QvAGY9C9zs

@Mona960 If there were no witnesses how do you know it was Dave? Did he sign the brick?

Mona960
Level 2
Montreal, Canada

@Mona960 It is not Aunty Mona but Aunt Mona can you read English

Robin4
Level 10
Mount Barker, Australia

@Mona960 

Impeccably...... do you have a grasp on reality?

Cheers......Rob

Mona960
Level 2
Montreal, Canada

@Mona960This is the only way I can get a message to my nephew

Mark26
Level 10
Melbourne Beach, FL

Have you tried calling The Police?  They seem to have a special technology for delivering messages... https://youtu.be/MbXWrmQW-OE

Mona960
Level 2
Montreal, Canada

@Mona960 My family is **bleep**up with drinking hard stuff and I do not drink that **bleep** as it messes with your head.