Add me as your co-host!

Add me as your co-host!

Hello! I hope you are doing well. My name is Tatum and I am a Santa Monica local looking for opportunities to co-host airbnbs. I’ve been working in marketing and social media management for about 2 years now but I would love to dive into the world of hospitality, and more specifically the Airbnb business. Outside of my marketing background, I also have experience in customer service, administrative assistance, and account management.

As a co-host on your BnB listing, I would handle any or all of the following duties:

• Manage listing
• Update calendar and pricing
• Handle reservations
• Get the space guest-ready
• Cleaning and maintenance
• Write reviews

I am also willing to manage your property at zero expense for the initial booking. If you are pleased with the results of my work, which I guarantee you will be, we can continue for a monthly payout of 15% the nightly cost.

I would love to talk more about the opportunity if you or anyone you may know is interested, as it would be mutually beneficial! Please contact me with any and all questions. Lastly, I am only offering my services to those you have properties located in the West LA/Santa Monica/Venice area. Thanks!

2 Replies 2
Annie1372
Level 10
Montreal, Canada

This CC is more focused on help between hosts, and sometime other guest, than on your type of research.
You will have a better chance of finding interested hosts by visiting your local Host Clubs. 😊

https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Discussions-locales/ct-p/en_clubs

Have a good day

Annie
Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

**[Advertisement removed in line with the Community Center Guidelines] - Please note that it is not allowed to advertise on the Community Center.  @Tatum7 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen