What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Sheldon67
    I rented a place for a month and halfway through I have not had hot water for 2 days and airbnb won't help at all. They want me to book another place at my cost!!!! This is not acceptable. I have given them plenty of time to remedy the situation and they ... Latest reply by Kate867
    Airbnb keep showing us the same 'Next Steps', which are questions like 'Do you have a dedicated workspace?'. We have answered the same questions a few times, and not sure why they keep popping up? Are we doing something wrong? TIA! Latest reply by Helen2756
    A guest requested a 1 night stay on a 2-night minimum booking. I accomodated it. My cancellation policy is strict - 5 days, no refund. 3 days before, she tells me she has covid and asks to change dates. I hedge because I know that at this time, I will be ... Latest reply by Huma0
    Hi! I am hosting a few experiences in London and although I've been doing it for just a few months, I absolutely love it! However, I may be moving abroad for a year and would love to know if I could keep my existing account with all my 5 star reviews and ... Latest reply by Barbara2764