Airbnb host support performance

Airbnb host support performance

Hi Hosts,

I would like to thank @Catherine-Powell  for sending us an email on how got improved last year and how they doubled their host support team. However,  I was wondering @Catherine-Powell if there is a way to evaluate the performance of the host support team? I have been accused of having " bad behavior" by one of the case managers. Is that ok if a case manager tells a host you have bad behavior? because that is very rude in my culture. I have been requesting many times to speak to a supervisor or a manager since December 2021 but unfortunately, all of my requests were ignored. 

In my opinion, improving the service is not by doubling the size of the team, it is by improving the quality of service and to be treated in a better way by the host support or the case managers. 

I would really appreciate your opinion of hosts on this and I really hope to have better host support to work with us not against us.

3 Replies 3
Liv
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Abdalla2,

I'm really sorry to hear about your experience, but thank you for sharing your feedback with us.

We have raised your concerns internally and a dedicated team is currently working on your case.

I hope this helps and that you get a resolution soon.

Thanks,

Liv

Hi @Liv 

Thanks for getting back to me ! Unfortunately I have received this email today from I don’t know which department and when calling the center they said they are not sure but maybe because I am not verified and I am verified. 

what is funny that the reservation after my guest was already checked in !!!! Is there any explanation to what is happening? This is really ridiculous 

ED1AEC19-5D1D-4F43-B281-FFFEEC40275C.jpeg

Hi @Abdalla2

Thank you for following up. I hear your honest comments on the quality of our Community Support team. We are continuously looking into ways to improve the support both Hosts and guests, your candid feedback will help inform our work going forward.

Best,

Catherine