What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Elisa and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Rachelle146
    What is going on with Airbnb pay outs? Before the pandemic, pay outs were prompt. I would get paid on the day or day after a guest checked in.NOW, since re-opening, my payments are coming AFTER guests check out. This is not cool! I don't have the time... Latest reply by David8446
    Hello, we're new to this Community. On 2 occasions now I have had need to revise a review. To be clear, they were within the 48 hour window and the guest had not yet posted their review. Airbnb 'Help' says go to reviews by you, select the review and edit.... Latest reply by Andrea5299
    I am totally bewildered as to why Airbnb continues to side with guests and treats hosts like second-class citizens. Only for us there would be no Airbnb!!"!!! I have attempted to dispute a review from a guest who informed me he was leaving a negative revi... Latest reply by Siobhan103
    I've recently added a co-host. I've already set up automated messaging. Since I own several listings, sometimes interacting with guests and answering their questions can get overwhelming. I just want her to take charge of this matter and respond to guests... Latest reply by Anonymous
    At considerable time and expense, we converted our apartment building to a Hotel. This allows us to have more short term rental units at our building. But in the last couple of weeks, we haven't had any new reservations. Then I noticed we've been delisted... Latest reply by Bobby82
    I've just been left a stinker by a guest. To say he was OTT was an understatement. He told me beforehand it was coming when seeking a refund. I have a strict no refund policy so stood my ground given his refusal to engage with me over minor issues I could... Latest reply by Siobhan103