Airbnb is not acting against criminals

Gaston39
Level 1
Puerto Vallarta, MX

Airbnb is not acting against criminals

Hi. 
I rented my home to couples in Nuevo Vallarta. A home which is inside a community high end community And house called el tigre. My home a 1.25 m usd home. Where all neighbors are a community, where we have inside security and rules 

one night one of this guests, pee on public areas, then tried to still the police car. 
This gated community let us know about this incident. And told us that police was coming to get then to jail or them to get out of this house. We called airbnb . Airbnb. Cancelled their reservation. And instructed us to follow what they were telling us to do. 

this people renters should be in jail but we only asked them to leave. Then as Spoiled kids they were they left a review of one star . Saying we cancelled with no reason. 
we called airbnb as it is incompressible how airbnb is letting this Renters where able to do a review. 
and airbnb says it is what it is 

this is not ok.  

there is no comprensible way how soneone who did a criminal activity and got kicked out and almost in jail, is able to do a review on you. And airbnb not understanding, this is wrong.  As it wasn't a true review this was a review from a very bad person, angry as he couldn't do with my house and community as he wanted 

so to you airbnb community in this cases what should we do? Tell police? To not do anything. ? Because even they are braking laws of the city and community the only way to get a good review or honest review is to let all our renters do whatever. 
this is my second time, airbnb backs up renters in criminal activities and i am not ok with it.   And i wish to know airbnb is an ethical platform. At least rational people. As it seems. We owners have just to let whatever happens in our homes let it be, even if its criminal. And airbnb is not bAnning this people from affecting us.

1 Reply 1
Laura4076
Level 7
Los Angeles, CA

@Gaston39  I know this was last year but just wondering how it turned out?  We had guest who stayed, absolutely wrecked our house and set up a mail fraud scheme with our address. Even with police reports and many photos of the damage Airbnb not only let them post a 1 star review full of lies they have also suspended my account because they claimed we have cameras in our house(also a lie).