Building airbnbs this year!

Kit749
Level 2
North Ridgeville, OH

Building airbnbs this year!

Hi IKit here!

My husband and I have a few airbnb's in North East Ohio. We just bought our first out of state airbnb in Florida and Love it! We plan on eventually being snow birds, just not sure where we will land 😉 

Until then we are planning on starting to build Tiny homes for our investors in Ohio that would like to also join in the fun of airbn-ing this fall. **!

Looking forward to sharing!

**[Advertisement removed in line with the Community Center Guidelines] - Please note that it is not allowed to advertise on the Community Center.

2 Replies 2
Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Kit749, welcome to the Airbnb Community Center, and thank you so much for sharing this exciting project with us 😊

How is your hosting journey going? I just took a look at your properties, and they look beautiful, congratulations 🎉 How is this season shaping up for you? Is it a vibrant or calm hosting period?

Looking forward to your reply.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

Kit749
Level 2
North Ridgeville, OH

Hi Paula,

It's been my best year yet for airbnb's in Ohio and I just bought my first out of state one in FL. Also doing great. I go between short, mid, and long. But this past few months have been booming! I booked Mentor until April 2025 month to month and through October STR for my treasure house. How about you?