Cannot confirm and pay.

Cannot confirm and pay.

Hi, help me, please.

I cannot confirm and pay two stays.

I receive the message 

"Let’s try that again
Unfortunately, a server error prevented your request from being completed. Airbnb may be undergoing maintenance or your connection may have timed out. Please try again."
I cleared cache, cookies, tried different browser, different credir cards, mobile, laptop. Nothing helps.
1 Reply 1
Toqir0
Level 1
New York, United States

I have also had the same problem and upon further searches and investigation, this is not new ,it's been going on for at least the last 5 years without a fix, Air bnb customer service is the worst with the standard check back in 48 hours. That the company can't fix or override the problems and their lousy off shore customer service incapable  of doing anything other than too say check again in 48 hours or  we've elevated the issue to get you off the phone shows how cheap and unprofessional the company is,I have spent hours everyday for the last week trying to reserve an apartment getting the same error message.As proof of their lack of professionalism,I have emailed the top executives in the company about this problem, when you contact people on that level they usually get back to you in 24 hours, a week has gone by and I've yet to hear back from them. The market is ready for an Air bnb cometitor to come in and capitalize on Air bnb's ongoing failure.