What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Elisa and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Elisa

Hi

Being a host, I am supposed to get the queries or notification for booking but from past 1 week no messages or even mails Latest reply by Dale711
    Dear Reader, Have some issues with Airbnb related to a booking that was taking place during the summer of 2020 where Airbnb imposed special terms and conditions due to the Corona pandemic. My booking was cancelled two months after it took place and I had ... Latest reply by Inna22
    Airbnb assured us the “Host” that if a guest damages our property all will be ok. But when things go wrong now we the Host feel as if we are the criminals here! This needs to get better. I need to be fully compensated for damages done to my property Latest reply by Anonymous
    I'm sure we all know that highly annoying feeling of being prompted to write a review for a guest who never checked in and cancelled their reservation. AirBnB's system will automatically prompt all involved parties to write a review for cancelled reservat... Latest reply by Sean95
    I noticed today a issue (?) on the website with Professional ToolsI wanted to post in Pro Tools Discusson Board, but it does not allow access to post @Scott Rules sets can be edited and created from the mullticalender, and a separate color can be assigne... Latest reply by Emilia42
    • Emiel1_0-1615399552272.png
    Hey, the co-host option is not showing. Either 1. the help page needs an update or 2. there's a technical issue. Has someone been able to access the co-host option? How did you get there because it is not as the help menu describes. I've tried the mobile ... Latest reply by Helen3
    Hello Fellow Airbnb Hosts, Can anyone recommend an exceptional cleaning lady in Manhattan? \ Thank you in advance!