What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Paula
    Airbnb reports huge loss in first time out as public company:Usnews: Airbnb financial report fourth quarter 2020
    I had a question about a withholding that I've never had before on a payout recently. Called Airbnb two days ago and was told a case manager would get up with me. The next day I called again after hearing nothing and was told I'd definitely hear back with... Latest reply by Anthony223
    Hi, I have had the same gmail account set up to our listings for the past three years and had no issues previously. Recently all our Air BnB emails are coming through as opened/read before actually being opened - I have already had a number of bookings th... Latest reply by Anthony223
    Hello Community, My name is Marla and I have been hosting on this platform for two years, I am currently looking to co-host. Is anyone one needing a co-host in the Northern Indiana area? Latest reply by Teri