Co-Host and Virtual Assistant

Co-Host and Virtual Assistant

Hi everyone!! My name is Carley, and I am a recent Virginia Tech graduate new to the Greensboro, NC area. In college, I double-majored in Physics and Mathematics and went on to receive my Master's in Education. I am set to begin teaching remotely in the Fall; however, my new position allows for the flexibility to also co-host and virtually assist with your Airbnb listings!

I have 5 years of experience in customer service, as well as data support experience working with the College of Liberal Arts and Human Sciences at Virginia Tech. I am fully-equipped to handle all of your maintenance and scheduling needs on top of fulfilling the needs of your guests.

If you are interested or have been looking for a helping hand with your hosting responsibilities, please feel free to reply down below. I'd love to speak with you further about your specific needs.

2 Replies 2
Annie1372
Level 10
Montreal, Canada

@Carley33 

This CC is more focused on help between hosts, and sometime other guest, than on this type of research.
You will have a better chance of finding interested hosts by visiting your local Host Clubs. 😊

https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Discussions-locales/ct-p/en_clubs

Have a good day,

Annie
Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

**[Advertisement removed in line with the Community Center Guidelines] - Please note that it is not allowed to advertise on the Community Center.  @Carley33 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen