Co-Hosting / Property Management

Dana1111
Level 2
Athens, GA

Co-Hosting / Property Management

Hi All, 

I live in Athens, GA - read: big time football and the perfect airbnb location!  I'm considering our primary house as a rental on certain weekends and I am hoping to take some baby steps into it.  I would have love to be a cohost / property manager to begin  my journey!  I have a small organizational / staging business and being a hostess for my own events is a such a joy for me!  I know I could help someone receive rave reviews on their property as far as cleaning / prepping / refreshing etc goes!  I am not afraid to do the heavy lifting!

Is there a way for someone like me to connect with homeowners who aren't available for this work or just want someone else to take care of it all?  And maybe in time I will join you all as a host!

Thanks in advance!

Dana

1 Reply 1
Vijaya19
Level 2
Athens, GA

Hi @Dana1111

I am a new host in Athens, GA and I am looking for a cohost to help me out when I am traveling or otherwise too busy.  You may be the perfect candidate, given what you have stated! Not sure if the site allows me to post my email address, but I can see if it lets me invite you as a cohost.  We can meet up this weekend at the Starbucks on College Ave if you are available.