Congratulations to our Airbnb Superhosts - April 2024 Edition!

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Congratulations to our Airbnb Superhosts - April 2024 Edition!

Welcome Superhosts 2024.jpeg

Hi Everyone! 

We're so excited to welcome our newly assessed Superhosts to the Community Center ๐ŸŒŸ. One can truly imagine all your hard work and commitment towards creating exceptional hosting experiences for your guests. We hope this has been an incredible journey for you!

As we celebrate your exciting journey, do remember that our global Airbnb Community is always here to celebrate your successes and hearing your challenges. Whether you're looking for some advice, tips or share your hosting experiences, you're at the right spot!

Through this incredible Community, you can be sure of connecting with many experienced and outstanding Hosts and Superhosts across the globe ๐ŸŒ. You can also explore our communities spread across 7 languages here : EnglishFrenchItalianSpanishPortugueseGerman, and Dutch

Do you have any advice for aspiring Hosts or Superhosts? We invite you to share your unique tips and passion for hosting with us๐Ÿ˜‰!๐ŸŽ‰   
Once again, many congratulations on achieving this significant milestone! ๐Ÿฅณ

I'll tag all the new Superhosts who've visited us over this week below โฌ‡๏ธ  

@Margherita297 @Sara9071 @Hรฉctor-Y-Laura0 @Domingo134 @Martine1338 @Assala1 @Rafael1421 @Wendy1769 @Denis2910 @Stephanie3108 @Margherita297 @Sarah5930 @Arianna605 @Juliana755 @Rafael1864 @Erica1717 @Aliki2 @Paola2110 @Amrita8 @Jerry612 @Riccardo746 @Abdul610 @Elisa3470 @Stephanie2992 @One-Step0 @Hayley205 @Maggie461 @Coralie190 @Fran16673 @Annalisa303 @Walid100 @Marcos734 @Ana24001 @Bill1414 @Mani-Kuntal0 @Sariya0 @Ilaria497 @Dyan-Et-Pierre0 @Arnold131 @Massimiliano176 @Cรฉsar-Yamandรบ0 @Mauricio756 @Albert3063 @Albert3063 @Marcela745 @Ruby167 @John5970 @Gรคstehaus5 @Jodi7 @Inmaculada-C-0 @Solange-Lesly0 @Jorge2113 @Frank2028 @Mohammed300 @David11878 @Camille945 @Trisha14 @Alicia1246 @Katlen0 @Victor3756 @Adriana-And-Glenn0 @Henrietta31 @Bรกrbara175 @John6388 @Karissa31 @Katlen0 @Laura7256 @Alex12048 @Daniel12751 @Solange-Lesly0 @Jenny1970 @Alvaro15 @Cynthia1201 @Rocio490 @Marcela798 @Jodi498 @April440 @Jose-Armando4 @Robert7504 @Neil698 @Ada3718 @Julie5551 @Mirna88 @Natasha705 @Sarah3803 @Bernadette477 @Violet7 @Anne14525 @Alina1306 @Ayham5 @Cathy1017 @Giulio314 @Marco4774 @Melisa149 @Jolanta58 @Bryan906 @Enrico581 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

158 Replies 158

Thank you Bhumika! Greetings from Ecuador! We are very proud of our Superhost mention! It means a lot for us. Weโ€™ve been working hard this year and we are very happy to be prized by Airbnb! 

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

We also look forward to welcome these new Superhosts who've visited us today! Welcome to the Community dear Hosts and many congratulations for your extraordinary hardwork and passion for hosting ๐Ÿ˜๐ŸŒป. Please continue to share your guest experiences and hosting tips with us and What is your go-to hosting strategy to create a memorable stay for your guests?

@Chiara982 @Lisa179 @Wahida9 @Roxanne204 @Cegeng-Lestari-Guesthouse0 @Harold182 @Pablo1869 @Terrie42 @Sergio1653 @Zakia22 @Orlando298 @Tima822 @Bunlin0 @Lillian192 @Ronnie173 @Susilawati2 @Camie10 @Giacomo415 @Zineb47 @Katherine551 @Nicholas722 @Jacqueline1473 @Derrick146 @Liliana720 @Cedillos0 @Virgilio13 @Isabelle2111 @Jules247 @Laurence1306 @Tina274 @Amal757 @Andre407 @Traci213 @Zakir9 @Ana36480 @Rok134 @Maki105 @Marie9802 ๐Ÿ˜

-----

รlvaro128
Level 1
Leon, Mexico

Hi dear friends around the world, I just named as a superhost, and I'm so happy, this experience with my Airbnb place has been amazing and I'm learning each day and each visit. Thanks a lot and Leรณn Guanajuato Mรฉxico waits for you.

IMG_1590.jpeg

[Post merged by Community Manager to keep relevant and similar discussions in one place]

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @รlvaro128 , A very warm welcome to the Community and congratulations on your Superhost status๐Ÿ˜.

I noticed your post and wished to introduce yourself to this thread where you'll find amazing Hosts such as yourself with same mission as you๐Ÿ˜. The picture you've shared is very beautiful! Would you like to share more about your listing?

-----

Awais-Anjum0
Level 2
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates

Congratulations to all the superhosts 

itโ€™s a 2 year journey for me that started in Pakistan and now in Dubai.

so happy to be part of this community. 

Awais 

[Post merged by Community Manager to keep relevant and similar discussions in one place]

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Awais-Anjum0 ! Welcome to the Community๐Ÿ˜ and congratulations ๐Ÿฅณ ! 

I noticed your post and merged it here where our newly assessed Superhosts have shared their greetings with us๐Ÿ˜‰

How would you best describe this 2 year journey as a Host? ๐Ÿ‘ป Do you have any memorable experiences that you would like to share with our lovely community?

-----

Giacomo415
Level 2
Nashville, TN

Thank you, Bhumika. Hello, fellow Superhosts!

Iโ€™m thrilled to join this vibrant community of passionate individuals who share a common love for hosting and creating unforgettable experiences for our guests. As a new Airbnb Superhost in just 3 months since I started hosting, Iโ€™d like to introduce myself and express my excitement about being part of this supportive network.

Why I Host: A Labor of Love
Hosting isnโ€™t just about providing a place to stay; itโ€™s an art form. Our properties are more than mere spaces; theyโ€™re extensions of our hearts and souls. Weโ€™ve poured countless hours into designing, decorating, and curating every detail to ensure our guests feel not just welcome, but truly at home. From the cozy reading nook by the window to the handpicked artwork on the walls, our spaces reflect our unique personalities and passions.

Anticipating Guestsโ€™ Needs
As Superhosts, weโ€™ve developed a sixth sense for anticipating our guestsโ€™ needs. Whether itโ€™s leaving extra towels in the bathroom, providing a local guidebook with hidden gems, or ensuring a seamless check-in process, weโ€™re committed to going above and beyond. Itโ€™s those thoughtful touches that transform a stay into a cherished memory.

Communication: The Heartbeat of Hospitality
Effective communication is our secret sauce. Weโ€™re not just hosts; weโ€™re storytellers, concierges, and problem solvers. We respond promptly, listen attentively, and adapt to our guestsโ€™ preferences. Whether itโ€™s a late-night check-in or a special request, weโ€™re there, ready to make their experience exceptional. We're always professional and respectful, no matter who the guest are or what they do ๐Ÿ˜ž

The Joy of Improvement
Superhosts are perpetual learners. We thrive on feedback, constantly tweaking and refining our offerings. Maybe itโ€™s upgrading the coffee maker, adding blackout curtains, buying an air bed for that extra kid, or enhancing the outdoor seating area. Each change is a step toward perfection and a chance to elevate our guestsโ€™ stay.

Shared Passions, Global Connections
What excites me most about this community is the opportunity to connect with hosts from around the world. We may speak different languages, but our shared passion for hospitality transcends borders. From Peru to Canada, from Spain to Japan, weโ€™re united by the joy of hosting and the thrill of creating memories.

So hereโ€™s to us, the Superhostsโ€”the architects of unforgettable stays, the guardians of cozy corners, and the champions of heartfelt hospitality. Letโ€™s continue to inspire, support, and celebrate one another. Iโ€™ll have a Margarita (gracias Mexico!), Pina Colada (gracias Puerto Rico), Mojito (gracias Cuba!), and Mamajuana (Gracias Dominican Republic) tonight!๐ŸŽ‰

Having grown up in Lima, Peru, and having lived in Miami, Costa Rica, Nicaragua, Cali (Colombia), Orlando, Fort Lauderdale, Detroit, and now residing in Nashville, Tennessee, my heart has always been drawn to the Caribbean. The turquoise waters, swaying palm trees, the rhythmic beats of Cuban music, salsa, and merengue, and the happiness of local people โ€”itโ€™s a place where my soul feels alive. ๐Ÿ๏ธ

And now, let me tell you about my little slice of paradise: My apartment in Dominicus in the Dominican Caribbean. ๐ŸŒด

My Caribbean Haven
Itโ€™s what I have always dreamt of for 25 years, and immediately decided to open the doors and share my dream place with other people around the world so they too can discover and experience this beautiful place in the Caribbean. The condo apartment is in Dominicus, a laid-back Italian Beach Town on the shores of the Caribbean Sea in the Dominican Republic, where the sun kisses the sand, and time slows down. Picture a breathtaking ocean view in a private Beach Club where you can sip your morning coffee or enjoy a sunset cocktail. Iโ€™ve poured my heart and soul into creating a truly memorable space for my guests. The apartment is decorated in a modern style with vibrant artwork. The hammock on the balcony beckons for lazy afternoons. Whether youโ€™re here for a romantic getaway, a family vacation, or a solo adventure, my apartment is a sanctuary in the Caribbean.

Caribbean Hospitality
Just like the trade winds that caress the palm fronds, my hospitality flows effortlessly. Iโ€™ll greet you with a smile -remotely ๐Ÿ˜Š, share insider tips on the best spots in Dominicus and Bayahibe, and ensure your stay is unforgettable. Need a recommendation for a beachfront or great Italian restaurant? Iโ€™ve got you covered. Want to explore the nearby national park and Saona Island? Want to know more about Bayahibe โ€œEnchanted Townโ€? Letโ€™s map out the adventure.

Looking forward to sharing stories, learning from each other, and making this journey even more remarkable!

Cheers!

Giacomo Bertaina Reimer
Airbnb Superhost ๐ŸŒŸ

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Giacomo415 , Welcome to the Community ! Your commitment to hosting and hospitality shine through your brilliant introduction ๐Ÿ˜. Loved reading it ๐ŸŒป.

I'm really curious to know what inspired you to open your doors and share your beautiful listing with guests from around the world?

Wishing you a great year ahead filled with joy and passion for hosting! ๐Ÿฅ‚!

-----

Thank you Bhumika,

It's been more than 16 months of hosting on this amazing platform and four terms back to back as Superhost. Enjoying every moment of hosting and now it has become my passion. 

Have a nice weekend!

Cheers!

Abhi

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

That's so impressive @Minal11 ! Many congratulations on your continued success! ๐Ÿ˜ 

What is the most fulfilling aspect of hosting for you? ๐Ÿ˜‰ Would you like to share with us about how and when you started hosting? ๐ŸŽ‰

-----

Nicholas722
Level 2
Nairobi, Kenya

Thank you very much for the warm welcome 

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

It's our pleasure to have you with us @Nicholas722 ! How are you? ๐Ÿ˜

-----

I am ok Bhumika, doing great.

Cristina2720
Level 2
Florida City, FL

Hi Bhumika and thank you.

super happy. Super host for 12 months now. Thank you for the support .

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

That's such a brilliant achievement @Cristina2720 ! Wish you many more successes as this! ๐Ÿ˜

What has been the most rewarding experience for you so far, since you started hosting?๐ŸŒป

-----