Congratulations to our Airbnb Superhosts - October 2024 Edition!

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Congratulations to our Airbnb Superhosts - October 2024 Edition!

Welcome Superhosts 2024 October edition.jpg
Hi Everyone!

I am thrilled to welcome our newly assessed Superhosts to the Community Center 🌟.

I really hope you've had an amazing journey as a host and thank you for all you do to provide an exceptional experience for your guests. 

As we celebrate your achievements and Superhost status, remember that our global community is here to support you through both your successes and challenges. Whether you’re seeking advice, sharing tips, or recounting your hosting experiences, you’re in the perfect place!

Through this wonderful community, you’ll have the chance to connect with experienced hosts and Superhosts from around the world 🌍.

You can explore our communities in 7 languages: EnglishFrenchItalianSpanishPortugueseGerman, and Dutch by clicking on the globe icon at the top-right corner of the community page.

We'd love to learn from your experiences and hear what strategies do you have in place, to ensure a memorable stay for guests? Do you have any advice for aspiring hosts or Superhosts? What makes you most happy about hosting?   

We'd love to hear it all! 

Once again, many congratulations to all of you 🎉 🎊

Best wishes,

Bhumika

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

99 Replies 99
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Sanjay102  , Congratulations on your Superhost status 😍!

I’d like to invite you to this thread to share your hosting journey with other Superhosts. 

Do you have any advice for aspiring hosts or Superhosts?

Excited to hear more about your journey!

-----

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Jacob995 , thanks for sharing your excitement with us 😍 Congratulations on becoming a Superhost!

I wanted to invite you to this thread to share more about your hosting journey with fellow Superhosts. Do you follow any specific tips , that you've found most effective in achieving the status. Have you encountered any challenges along the way?

Super thrilled to know more about your journey!

-----

Thank you so much!

Hi @Jason-And-Lina--Husband-And-Wife-0 , Many congratulations on the Superhost status 😍.

I noticed your comment on the big welcome thread and wanted to invite you to this thread to share more about your hosting journey with fellow Superhosts. 🎉

What makes you most happy about hosting? 

Excited to hear more about your journey!

-----

Hello to you all!

Thrilled to be Superhosts again. We have a contemporary Eco Studio in a small idyllic former fishing village in South Cornwall (UK) on the Roseland Peninsula. We love welcoming other hosts and it would be good to see you too. 
Best of Cornish wishes to you!

Catherine

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Catherine3709 , I am so excited to welcome you to the Community Center 😍 I have combined your comments to this thread so that fellow new Superhosts can connect with you 

Given such a unique location, 👉what makes your listing location truly special? 👈

Do you often provide guests with guidebooks to make the most out of nearby local attractions?

-----

Karen3154
Level 2
Long Beach, CA

Ty!!

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Karen3154 , I’m thrilled to hear from you! 😍 

Would you like to share more about your hosting adventure? How long you've been hosting?

P.S : I’ve combined your comments here in our latest thread, so new Superhosts can connect with you.

-----

Hi, I've been posting now for about 8 years.I love it. it's been very profitable.. My experience has been very positive with airbnb because of their customer service

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Wow @Karen3154 ! 8 glowing years! that's inspiring 😍 

Which strategies have worked best for you through your hosting journey?

-----

Nela357
Level 2
Zadar, Croatia

Hello!

Thank you, Airbnb!

It is a great honour. Congratulations to all Superhosts!

This means a lot to me because I am a new host for 8months, now Superhost🥰

I love making my guests feel good at my home. This motivates me to do better.

Greetings from lovely Zadar

😊

Nela

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Wow @Nela357 , what a wonderful achievement in your first year of hosting 👏 Congratulations on your successful journey 🤗

What are some of your favorite tips to ensure your guests have a great experience? 😍

P.S.: I’ve merged your comments into our latest thread so new Superhosts can connect with you.

-----

Gray7
Level 1
Huntington Beach, CA

thank you so much Lizzie I love super hosting , it’s been a pleasure meeting some really great people 😇

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Gray7 , thanks so much for sharing your lovely comment with us!

Congratulations on becoming a Superhost 🌻

What do you find most rewarding when it comes to hosting?

P.S.: I’ve merged your comments into our latest thread , for our new Superhosts to connect with you 😍

-----

This is our first year hosting after being guests for several years. We kept track of what we loved in other places and tried to incorporate as many things as we could. Hosting has been so fun and glad to be engaging in this new venture!