Congratulations to our Airbnb Superhosts - October 2024 Edition!

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Welcome Superhosts 2024 October edition.jpg
Hi Everyone!

I am thrilled to welcome our newly assessed Superhosts to the Community Center 🌟.

I really hope you've had an amazing journey as a host and thank you for all you do to provide an exceptional experience for your guests. 

As we celebrate your achievements and Superhost status, remember that our global community is here to support you through both your successes and challenges. Whether you’re seeking advice, sharing tips, or recounting your hosting experiences, you’re in the perfect place!

Through this wonderful community, you’ll have the chance to connect with experienced hosts and Superhosts from around the world 🌍.

You can explore our communities in 7 languages: EnglishFrenchItalianSpanishPortugueseGerman, and Dutch by clicking on the globe icon at the top-right corner of the community page.

We'd love to learn from your experiences and hear what strategies do you have in place, to ensure a memorable stay for guests? Do you have any advice for aspiring hosts or Superhosts? What makes you most happy about hosting?   

We'd love to hear it all! 

Once again, many congratulations to all of you 🎉 🎊

Best wishes,

Bhumika

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

223 Replies 223

@Bhumika here

Tom2861
Level 2
Whitefish, MT

I just want to put this out there.  I've been a host since 2016.  I've only ever hosted on AirBnB and VRBO.  I do the same things on both platforms.  Everything is identical.  I've always been a superhost.  Understandably I lost my superhost for the first time because I did not meet the 10 stay minimum.  It's a seasonal property so I have about a 5 month window.  I would like to state for the record though that I received more bookings from VRBO this year.  Quite a bit more than in the past.  This is more a reflection on the perception from the consumer of AirBnB vs VRBO than it is of my ability to host.  So although I understand I did not make the criteria I think AirBnB needs to take a hard look at why they are not the first choice in bookings anymore.  I've always been a fan.  And I think the fact that all vacation rentals get lumped under the "AirBnB" title so any negative feelings about any vacation rental can reflect on the brand but I wanted to give you a heads up.  I didn't lose superhost because of my reviews or anything like that.  I've always had 5 star reviews.  I lost it because more people this past year booked on VRBO much more than in the past.  

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Tom2861 , Thank you for sharing your insights with us. I'm sorry to hear that you've lost your Superhost status for the first time, especially after consistently achieving it in the past.

Do you have any feedback for Airbnb? Please feel free to share it here through the Airbnb feedback form.

-----

Congratulations to all the new Superhosts! 🎉 Your dedication to providing exceptional experiences for guests is truly inspiring. I’d love to hear about the unique touches you add to your listings that make stays memorable! For anyone looking to become a Superhost, what advice do you have? Let’s share our best tips and support each other on this journey!

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Thanks for congratulating our Superhosts @Abu215 ! Are you planning to start hosting on Airbnb?

-----

Mirela104
Level 2
Kaštel Novi, Croatia

After 6 years of dedicated work, I thank all my guests and Air bnb for recognizing our commitment and awarding us with the title of Superhost! It is a wind at the back and a confirmation to continue with our dedicated work! It's a real pleasure to do what you love! Thanks again and see you 😊😊😊

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Mirela104 , Congratulations on achieving Superhost status after six years of hard work!

It’s inspiring to hear that your dedication is recognized and appreciated 😍

What are some of the most memorable experiences you’ve had with guests during your hosting journey? 

-----

Kok-Soon0
Level 2
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

It's great to be part of the community, There's nothing more exciting than becoming a super-host, all the hard work is worth it, cheers 🍻 

Hi @Kok-Soon0 😊

Welcome to the community, and congratulations on your Superhost status! 🎉

How long had you been hosting before reaching that status?

I would like to share a conversation with you about 👉

I’m mentioning some hosts from Malaysia, in case you’d like to connect and exchange tips:

@Angeline106 , @Cw4 , @David-Quek-Ghee0 and @Jun-Zhe0.

Warm regards🌻,

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines //Merci de jeter un oeil aux Principes du Community Center

Hi everyone!  

Glad to finally get my Superhost badge!   When does my cape get delivered?

I have had a great time meeting people from all over!

We never thought we would have success listing our cabin in a small town, but we have had great success!

Hi @Stephen1886  😊

Welcome to the community, and congratulations on your Superhost status! 🎉

Where are you writing from?

How long had you been hosting before reaching that status?

I would like to share a conversation with you about 👉

Warm regards🌻,

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines //Merci de jeter un oeil aux Principes du Community Center
Hasan170
Level 1
Istanbul, Turkey

Mutluluk verici emeğin karşıtlığını almak çok keyif verici  teşekür ederim herkese 

Saygılar

Hasan Belpınar 

[Translation added by Community Manager]

It is very enjoyable to receive the reward of your labor, thank you everyone
Regards
Hasan Belpınar

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Merhaba @Hasan170! Çabalarınızın karşılığını almak harika bir duygu. Bu tür başarılar sizi misafirperverliğinizi daha da geliştirmeye motive ediyor. Bu başarınız için tebrikler! Peki, ev sahipliği deneyiminizde karşılaştığınız en büyük zorluklar nelerdi ve bunların üstesinden nasıl geldiniz? Türkçem için özür dilerim, Google çeviri kullanıyorum.

[Google Translate]

Hi Hasan! It's a great feeling to be rewarded for your efforts. Such successes motivate you to improve your hospitality even more. Congratulations on this achievement! So, what were the biggest challenges you faced in your hosting experience and how did you overcome them? Sorry for my Turkish, I'm using Google Translate.

-----

Paul11511
Level 2
Xàtiva, Spain

Very excited to be listed as a Superhost.
But no time to rest on my laurels 😂 Got to keep striving towards perfection.

Extremely happy with AirBnb and the support they offer.. Thank you🙏

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Paul11511 , that's a great attitude! It’s amazing to hear how much you value the support from Airbnb.

Are there any specific areas you’re focusing on now to enhance your hosting game even further? 😍

-----