Download Calendar for Housekeeper

Answered!
Kert12
Level 1
Missouri, United States

Download Calendar for Housekeeper

Joined Airbnb in April 2021.  Was able to simply download a calender (with selected dates).  So, for example, I could send my housekeeper a calendar that showed the last months guests and next months guests, one for billing purposes and two for scheduling purposes.

In July of 2021, Airbnb dashboard change makes this no longer available.  I can download past items (payouts) for her to bill from.  I can download future guests.  BUT it doesnt include check-out date.  It creates check in date, and # of days, but you have to then calculate check-out date to send.  Simple enough, but the check-out date is already in the Airbnb database - PLEASE BRING THAT BACK!

Information i used to get:  Confirmation # | Guest name | # guests | Start date | Check-out date | # nights | booking date

Info I get now through Transaction History:  Confirmation # | Start date | # Nights | Guest Name.  

I would REALLY like to get Start Date PLUS Check-out date.  I dont want to make housekeeper a co-host, and she doesnt want that either, just wants a simple excel file.

Any suggestions?

1 Best Answer
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Kert12 

Download  the CSV file from "list of reservations" (export button)

3 Replies 3
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Kert12 

Download  the CSV file from "list of reservations" (export button)

@Emiel1 

I do not locate “list of reservations”. What page or menu is that found on?

thank you for your help. Sounds like what I am looking for. 

Kert12
Level 1
Missouri, United States

So, not sure why this person (@Angelica389) is showing up as my profile, it isnt me, BUT, this was easy to do, on web page, not on the app.

Go to HOsting

Select "Today"

Select "Show all (10+)" on right side about 1/3 down the screen.

Now you are on a page that in the upper left allows you to select your criteria, such as "All".

The upper right allows you to select "Export"

Select "Download CSV File".

ALL your data is there, so simple!!!