Everything’s Harvest Cupcakery

Answered!

Everything’s Harvest Cupcakery

7E09053C-3F98-4573-BD94-2F12225217C2.jpeg

I would love to partner with a great Host who wants  to provide their guests with the ultimate level of hospitality!  I visited Raymond,MS and had a wonderful stay a a quaint little Airbnb… with a cute little box of baked goodies for and lots of other snacks!  It offered such a cozy feel … especially coupled with a variety of coffees ️… I just happen to be the owner of a small online bakery and specialize in boutique sized mini cakes, cupcakes,  donuts and plant based bakes as well!  I live and work in the Houston area… If anyone is interested in setting up a meeting with me please email me at: Everythingsharvestcupcakery@gmail.com.  You can also visit my website at www.EverythingsHarvestCupcakery.com… or visit my Instagram page for more updated products at everythingsharvestcupcakery.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Your Baker,

Miranda 

Top Answer

Miranda’s treats are exceptional. The taste, quality, and presentation is a crowd pleaser! If I were coming to an Airbnb and had her sweets waiting upon arrival I’d be elated! Use her services, you won’t regret it!

6 Replies 6

Miranda’s treats are exceptional. The taste, quality, and presentation is a crowd pleaser! If I were coming to an Airbnb and had her sweets waiting upon arrival I’d be elated! Use her services, you won’t regret it!

Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Miranda231  Advertising is against the policies of this forum. As is getting someone else to post to recommend your business.

thank you 

@Sarah977 Thanks for pointing that out… as I wasn’t aware but don’t assume I got anyone to recommend anything for me … You’re incorrect in that aspect… Thank you 

Helen3
Top Contributor
Bristol, United Kingdom

So it was just pure co-incidence that shortly after you posted here to promote your business .  @Miranda231 

Another person who is a new member just happened to come upon your post out of all the millions of posts here on an international forum.

and quel surprise they just happened have tasted your products 

do you really think we were born yesterday ???

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

**[Advertisement removed in line with - Community Center Guidelines] - Please note that it is not allowed to advertise on the Community Center.  @Miranda231 @Heather1280 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen