Greetings

Kenneth560
Level 1
Soroti, Uganda

Greetings

Hello everyone, 

Today is my first time to join this hosting community,  I am in Uganda , Eastern  in Soroti City I love meeting new people and excited to host visitors help share your experience of hosting because I love to learn from you. Blessings.

Kenneth

2 Replies 2

Hi @Kenneth560 

Welcome to the hosting community, Kenneth! It’s great to have you here.

Hosting can be an incredibly rewarding experience, and I’m happy to share a few tips from my journey:

Guests really appreciate small personal touches that make their stay special. It could be a welcome note, local snacks, or even a guide to the best spots in your area. These little things can make a big difference in their experience.

Always keep communication clear and prompt. It helps set the right expectations and ensures that any issues are quickly resolved. I always make sure to check in with my guests shortly after they arrive to see if they need anything.

Since you’re in Soroti City, sharing your local knowledge can be a huge plus. Guests love exploring off-the-beaten-path places that they wouldn’t find in guidebooks, so don’t hesitate to share your favorite spots.

A clean space is non-negotiable. Make sure everything is spotless before each guest arrives. It not only sets a positive tone but also ensures great reviews.

Being flexible with check-in/check-out times when possible can really endear you to guests. It shows you’re considerate of their travel needs and can make their stay more comfortable.

Enjoy your hosting journey, Kenneth! There’s so much to learn and share along the way. Blessings to you too!

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Kenneth560, a huge welcome to the Airbnb Community Center 😊

How has your experience been so far? How is this season shaping up for you? Is it a vibrant or calm hosting period?

Keep us posted 🙏

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad