Hi everyone ๐Ÿ‘‹ My name is Tia, & Iโ€™m brand new!

Tia13804
Level 1
Mesa, AZ

Hi everyone ๐Ÿ‘‹ My name is Tia, & Iโ€™m brand new!

Good morning to all of my fellow Airbnb peeps โ˜€๏ธ

Iโ€™m new here to Airbnb. I just bought a home with a unit detached. Iโ€™ve been stressing about, well,  everything! Mostly the listing it self๐Ÿ˜ญ 

the gal Who owned it before was really great and helped me out a lot. Thank goodness!
Still feel like itโ€™s information overload? I was hoping to connect with some hosts in my area. which is NE Mesa Az. Iโ€™d love to help anyone who might need some help and I would love to get some help or second opinions on my listing and the things that are inside? Thank you so much for letting me communicate here on this platform, Knowing that there are other Airbnb hosts just like me makes me feel better already! 
smiles

Tia

๐Ÿค—

**[E-mail address & phone number hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

2 Replies 2
Mike-And-Jane0
Top Contributor
England, United Kingdom

@Tia13804 don't stress - enjoy instead. And don't forget that only bad experiences make it to the community centre. 99.99% of guests are lovely people.

Elisa
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Tia13804 ๐Ÿ˜Š

Welcome to the community center, and thank you for posting this here!

How has your experience been so far? Have you received any bookings?

The best way to ask for feedback about your listing in the community is to request a critique directly. You can find all the information about ๐Ÿ‘‰ How to ask for listing critique on the Community Center here.

Warm regards ๐ŸŒป,

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines //Merci de jeter un oeil aux Principes du Community Center