Hi everyone

Answered!
Kate614
Level 2
Kilcolgan, Ireland

Hi everyone

Hi every body I am from Ireland  I am doing Irish scones and brown bread and Irish stew and hopeing to do apple pie and Irish coffee if any idea love to ear from you Kate 

1 Best Answer
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Kate614 

When the apple pie is ready, we are happy to taste it. You can send us all a slice of it !

9 Replies 9
Lawrene0
Level 10
Florence, Canada

Are you running these experiences online, @Kate614 ? 

At the moment it’s just the bread and scones , hope I get to Irish stew and apple pie and Irish coffee , are you doing classes on line 

No, I haven't been, @Kate614 , but yours sound wonderful. My neighbours and I all think spy apples are the best for pie. What's the consensus in your neighbourhood? You don't have to say if it is a plot-spoiler for your pie-making experience! 🙂  

I use cooking apple organic  it’s my best seller in my cafe you have to do my zoom class when I get started on airbab great   chatting with everybody Kate 

Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Kate614 Ideas pertaining to what?

Hi Sarah I doing Airbnb on zoom Irish  scones and  brown bread , what do you host 

@Kate614 Ah, I get it now. Sounds delish. I host a private room/bath in my home and guests share my kitchen. So unfortunately, I haven't hosted since March due to the pandemic.

Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Kate614 

When the apple pie is ready, we are happy to taste it. You can send us all a slice of it !

Emiel love to share the pie you will have to get a flight to Ireland  it’s amazing