Horrible customer support agent

Horrible customer support agent

So I had a case manager who was super rude and refunded a past reservation with no reason. I complained and asked for her to be replaced, but she is still on case. And just ignores us. I wrote to twitter, but got no change. What do I do?

6 Replies 6
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@AZ-Housing0 raise a case in the small claims court. It usually works well if you have truly exhausted all other routes AND the refund was unjustified.

I am a full time airbnb business owner. That will create even more problems.

Gwen386
Level 10
Lusby, MD

@AZ-Housing0 There’s always a reason, even if it’s an erroneous one. Can you elaborate on what specifically happened with the guest? This way, we can provide better feedback to you. 

I just read your last 2 reviews for June. In one the guest complained about lack of communication and things needing to be fixed. This guest more than likely requested a refund. Is this the one you’re talking about. Then, the guest in the second review complained about very basic amenities.

Just remember that communication is key—your communication with your guest is just as important as communication with CS. 

Yes Zachary is the one that asked for the refund.

Gordon0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

You've got 27 listings, @AZ-Housing0, (many of which have some iffy reviews/lowish scores), so I can imagine it's not easy to keep all the plates spinning. @Mike-And-Jane0 says, it's the legal route if you thing you've been had. 

Guest now said in message thread that he felt smell from AC. I am just shocked how irresponsible can airbnb reps be...