How to convert to a shared profile

Answered!
Mary996
Level 10
Swansea, United Kingdom

How to convert to a shared profile

My daughter and I (or should that be 'daughter and me'...?!) have a listing each of different parts of my house. As she has limited time currently and I co-host for her anyway we need a joint profile in order for me to be able to issue refunds and generally take  financial control, in addition, in her absence. I'm being told we can't 'fuse' our profiles. I'm not sure if there is a miscommunication between me and the helpdesk but have there been changes to prevent this?  Also now saying we can't take our reviews with us... but it used to be the case that they follow you I thought? Another change?????

Can anyone suggest how we can jointly manage our  individual listings as one?

So, as some of you have, both our names appear and we share an email?

Best wishes to you all. Hope everyone is well and thriving.

1 Best Answer
Mike-And-Jane0
Top Contributor
England, United Kingdom

@Mary996 daughter and I sounds right to me. To make it work for us we share an email address and also the password to our listings. As long as you can trust the other person it all works fine.

Making both names appear is harder as I don't think you can change the name on a listing - This would be akin to 'selling' the listing to someone else.

2 Replies 2
Mike-And-Jane0
Top Contributor
England, United Kingdom

@Mary996 daughter and I sounds right to me. To make it work for us we share an email address and also the password to our listings. As long as you can trust the other person it all works fine.

Making both names appear is harder as I don't think you can change the name on a listing - This would be akin to 'selling' the listing to someone else.

Mary996
Level 10
Swansea, United Kingdom

Many thanks indeed for your kind reply @Mike-And-Jane0 .

Ok so as we are set up separately at the moment I suppose we will have to share each other's emails? Is trying to create a joint email tricky and might we risk getting locked out? People seem to be having problems when they make changes. Thanks again.