New to the Community Center? Introduce yourself here โ€Œ๐Ÿ‘‡

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

New to the Community Center? Introduce yourself here โ€Œ๐Ÿ‘‡

Hello everyone! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Welcome to the Community Center! ๐Ÿ‘‹  I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca   and we are thrilled to have you join us.

Let's kickstart this thread with a little about us Community Managers:

@Quincy : I'm from the Netherlands ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฑ I have been on the Community Center for 6+ years, and have been an Airbnb Host myself. I love cycling๐Ÿšฒ, playing footballโšฝ, and travelling๐ŸŒ . I love how dynamic and diverse the Community Center is as we meet Hosts from all around the globe. 

@Bhumika ๐ŸŒ I was born in Gujarat, India ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ , and shifted to Toronto, Canada ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ last year! ๐Ÿ“ท I recently realized my love for photography and aesthetics. I love to capture mundane life and candid pictures. ๐ŸŒ† When I'm not working, you'll find me binge-watching thriller movies or exploring history.

@Paula : I am from Colombia ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ด and currently living in British Columbia, Canada ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ. I have a passion for Latin American culture (I love to dance ๐Ÿ’ƒ) . I've had the opportunity to visit around 20 countries ๐ŸŒŽ and plan to visit many more. In my free time, I enjoy outdoor activities, especially mountain biking ๐Ÿšฒ and hiking ๐Ÿ”.

@Rebecca : I'm from Cardiff in Wales originally but being a military child and a veterans spouse, I've travelled and lived in a lot of different places in the UK and Europe. I'm an environmentalist ๐ŸŒฟ and like to minimise my impact on the planet ๐ŸŒŽ as well as volunteering in my local community.  I love sea swimming ๐ŸŒŠ yoga on the beach ๐Ÿง˜โ€ and I'm a children's yoga instructor too! ๐Ÿ™Œ 

Now it's your turn! Tell us a bit about yourself. Where are you from? And is there something special about the location of your accommodation that you'd like to share?

Looking forward to getting to know you all!

Warm regards,

Bhumika

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

2,482 Replies 2,482
Cinzia395
Level 2
Koblenz, Switzerland

hi Bhumika and community center team.

I am Cinzia, I was born in Ravenna- Italy and married young to DAJ Meyer who grew up in Cape Town- South Africa; we are currently based in Koblenz, Switzerland.

Together we've raised 3 girls and owned property in 2 continents in the last 30 years.

At the moment we are listing two stays on Airbnb: one apartment in the centre of Cape Town and one town house in Montouliers, France.

As I love to grow with plants, cultivate better soil and retain water, I am looking for like-minded people hosting experiences or offering stays with sustainable aspects to learn and exchange.

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager
Suffolk Coastal District, United Kingdom

Hi @Cinzia395 

It's great to hear about your hosting experience in Cape Town and Montouliers. I see that you're interested in connecting with like-minded hosts who have sustainable aspects in their stays. Have you come across any hosts or experiences that align with your interests so far?

Back in April we had our 3rd Festival of Sustainability  
where some of our Hosts such as @Patricia2526@Kitty-and-Creek0 and @Rose422 shared some really lovely topics and stories which might interest you to get involved in. 

We can't wait to see you around and sharing your sustainability stories too! ๐Ÿ˜

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

โ™ฅ๏ธ

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฅฐ @

Dan-Mihai0
Level 1
Ploieศ™ti, Romania

Hello,
My name is Mihai and I'm from Romania, as well as from Ploiesti, the city of Caragiale and poet Nichita Stanescu. If you have your way through Ploiesti I'm waiting for you with 3 cozy apartments.
All the best!

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Dan-Mihai0, thank you so much for your introduction ๐Ÿ™

I haven't had the chance to visit Romania yet, but I would absolutely love to go. I was wondering, what would you say is the best time of year to visit? ๐Ÿ˜Š

How has your experience been so far? How is this season shaping up for you? Is it a vibrant or calm hosting period?

Keep us posted.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

Rashida21
Level 2
Lahore, Pakistan

Aoa. I am  new host and I want to meet super host for discussion about  my listing so plz contact me who is super host in my area thanks

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Rashida21we are thrilled to have you here! ๐Ÿ˜Š

This platform is the perfect place for you to connect with fellow Hosts and seek their valuable advice. If you have any specific questions, please feel free to start a new conversation here, asking anything you need assistance with.

Another great suggestion for new Hosts is to initiate a ๐Ÿ‘‰critique my listing' thread, where our seasoned Hosts can provide insights on improvements to enhance your chances of receiving more bookings.

I hope this helps โœŒ๏ธ

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad