New to the Community Center? Introduce yourself here โ€Œ๐Ÿ‘‡

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

New to the Community Center? Introduce yourself here โ€Œ๐Ÿ‘‡

Hello everyone! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Welcome to the Community Center! ๐Ÿ‘‹  I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca  and @Elisa  and we are thrilled to have you join us.

Let's kickstart this thread with a little about us Community Managers:

@Quincy : I'm from the Netherlands ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฑ I have been on the Community Center for 6+ years, and have been an Airbnb Host myself. I love cycling๐Ÿšฒ, playing footballโšฝ, and travelling๐ŸŒ . I love how dynamic and diverse the Community Center is as we meet Hosts from all around the globe. 

@Bhumika ๐ŸŒ I was born in Gujarat, India ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ , and shifted to Toronto, Canada ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ last year! ๐Ÿ“ท I recently realized my love for photography and aesthetics. I love to capture mundane life and candid pictures. ๐ŸŒ† When I'm not working, you'll find me binge-watching thriller movies or exploring history.

@Paula : I am from Colombia ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ด and currently living in British Columbia, Canada ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ. I have a passion for Latin American culture (I love to dance ๐Ÿ’ƒ) . I've had the opportunity to visit around 20 countries ๐ŸŒŽ and plan to visit many more. In my free time, I enjoy outdoor activities, especially mountain biking ๐Ÿšฒ and hiking ๐Ÿ”.

@Rebecca : I'm from Cardiff in Wales originally but being a military child and a veterans spouse, I've travelled and lived in a lot of different places in the UK and Europe. I'm an environmentalist ๐ŸŒฟ and like to minimise my impact on the planet ๐ŸŒŽ as well as volunteering in my local community.  I love sea swimming ๐ŸŒŠ yoga on the beach ๐Ÿง˜โ€ and I'm a children's yoga instructor too! ๐Ÿ™Œ 

@Elisa : I was born in Italy ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น and as a lover of unique experiencesโ€”from exploring the streets of Rome๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น , Paris ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ท, and Toronto ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ to appreciating timeless art and cuisineโ€”I'm here to blend the old with the new. 

Now it's your turn! Tell us a bit about yourself. Where are you from? And is there something special about the location of your accommodation that you'd like to share?

Looking forward to getting to know you all!

Warm regards,

Bhumika

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

3,052 Replies 3,052

Hi @Russell388 ,

Welcome to our community and thank you for this your introduction ๐Ÿ˜Š

Oh, you have an interesting listing. It has a unique location! Which season is the best to book it and visit it?

As a new Host, you might have some questions or comments, so please feel free to start a โญ New conversation here โญ,  asking any questions you have. I am sure our lovely Hosts will be more than happy to share their opinions.

Warm regards,

Monika

-----

Ritesh38
Level 1
Navi Mumbai, India

Hello all, 

I'm Ritesh from Mumbai India.

I love beaches and I'm mostly hosting beach touch villas in beach town alibaug- Goa near Mumbai. 

I love riding explore , the new locations , trekking etc.

As I'm new to this community looking forward for your tips and suggestions. 

Warm regards,

Hello @Ritesh38 ,

We are happy to have you here in our platform and in our lovely community!

How is your hosting experience so far?

Warm regards,

Monika

-----

Hello, I come from Bosnia and Herzegovina (Europe), from Mostar. We are undeveloped in terms of tourism, but that is starting to change little by little. We have a lot to offer.

I've been a host for two years now, but I'm constantly discovering something new on Airbnb ๐Ÿ™‚

Hello @Nebojลกa1 ,

Welcome to our community and thank you for this your introduction ๐Ÿ˜Š

Mostar is a beautiful city with a wonderful old town. You mentioned that Mostar has a lot to offer. What are the other interesting things or activities in Mostar or the surrounding areas?

Warm regards,

Monika

-----

Mary6568
Level 2
Nairobi, Kenya

My name is Mary Ngigge, from Kenya. A practicing paralegal doubling a s a nurse too with a passion for cute interior designs. Hosting is something I enjoy doing more as a hobby. Just being able to curate spaces that are cozy and make guests feel at home is what I enjoy 

Hi @Mary6568 ,

Welcome to our community and thank you for this lovely introduction ๐Ÿ˜

Your listings are really cozy and feel like homes. What are your best tips for fellow hosts to furnish their accommodations?

Warm regards,

Monika

-----

Nannie1
Level 2
Colmenar, Spain

Hello, my name is Nannie McMartin. Born in the USA then mostly raised in Venezuela and then back to the USA. I have been living in Col.rnar, Andalucรญa Spain the last 7 years. After my husband's death I decided to do something I felt qualified to do. And here I am. New but eager for the experience!