New to the Community Center? Introduce yourself here ‌👇

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

New to the Community Center? Introduce yourself here ‌👇

Hello everyone! 😊

Welcome to the Community Center! 👋  I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca   and we are thrilled to have you join us.

Let's kickstart this thread with a little about us Community Managers:

@Quincy : I'm from the Netherlands 🇳🇱 I have been on the Community Center for 6+ years, and have been an Airbnb Host myself. I love cycling🚲, playing football, and travelling🌏 . I love how dynamic and diverse the Community Center is as we meet Hosts from all around the globe. 

@Bhumika 🌍 I was born in Gujarat, India 🇮🇳 , and shifted to Toronto, Canada 🇨🇦 last year! 📷 I recently realized my love for photography and aesthetics. I love to capture mundane life and candid pictures. 🌆 When I'm not working, you'll find me binge-watching thriller movies or exploring history.

@Paula : I am from Colombia 🇨🇴 and currently living in British Columbia, Canada 🇨🇦. I have a passion for Latin American culture (I love to dance 💃) . I've had the opportunity to visit around 20 countries 🌎 and plan to visit many more. In my free time, I enjoy outdoor activities, especially mountain biking 🚲 and hiking 🏔.

@Rebecca : I'm from Cardiff in Wales originally but being a military child and a veterans spouse, I've travelled and lived in a lot of different places in the UK and Europe. I'm an environmentalist 🌿 and like to minimise my impact on the planet 🌎 as well as volunteering in my local community.  I love sea swimming 🌊 yoga on the beach 🧘‍ and I'm a children's yoga instructor too! 🙌 

Now it's your turn! Tell us a bit about yourself. Where are you from? And is there something special about the location of your accommodation that you'd like to share?

Looking forward to getting to know you all!

Warm regards,

Bhumika

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

2,298 Replies 2,298

If you are in Thailand. We can talk.

Hello!

I’m excited to be here!  I currently manage 2 homes in central IL and cohost 3 properties in the Destin, FL area.   I’ve been hosting since 2012 and truly have found my passion.  There’s never a day that this feels like work but rather the opportunity to service guests thru communication, hospitality, and just spoiling them with kindness.  I’m excited to be here and continue to grow and learn even more about hosting.  Thank you for welcoming me!  

Till-and-Jutta0
Host Advisory Board Alumni
Stuttgart, Germany

Hi, I’m looking forward to connect with other Airbnb hosts in Hatillo, Puerto Rico. 

Till-and-Jutta0
Host Advisory Board Alumni
Stuttgart, Germany

Hi @Sandra5246 There is an official host club "comunidad de anfitriones del Centro y el Área Norte de Puerto Rico" which might fit your needs:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1680138632377649

Eloy46
Level 2
Port St. Lucie, FL

Hi everyone! I look forward to connecting and learning from other hosts. 2023 was the year we discovered Airbnb as a business, and I'd like to carry on in this path and open up new listings over the coming years 🤞 I'm a Learning Experience Designer and consultant, together with my wife, Lia, we started Costa Bella House in April 2023. Lia is an Analyst for Epic's Willow app (EHR). We're thrilled to have completed what feels like our first year in this amazing platform. Check out our listing here: www.airbnb.com/h/costabellahouse See you in 2024!

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager
Suffolk Coastal District, United Kingdom

Hey @Eloy46 and Lia, it's great to meet you and welcome to the Community Center!

I must say your listing looks amazing - that sky and the pool! I could see myself there already! We can't wait to hear about your journey and experiences so please share them with us! 

Let me know how you get on on the Community Center and if you've got any questions just reach out! We're a friendly bunch and eager to support wherever we can.

-----

Ana-Lucía11
Level 2
Trujillo, Peru

Hello ,I am Ana from Trujillo,Peru 🇵🇪 ( the city of everlasting spring).I am a host since october .I am a software engineer,I love to dance,to swim ,to cook to read

I am a perfectionist and I would love tio be the best hots ever.

If you want to try delicious food  and visit beautiful beaches,historical places like the Chan Chan"the largest city of the pre-Columbian era in South America" and enjoy the best weather ( always spring)come to Trujillo and enjoy a new modern apartment. It will be a pleasure  to recieve you in my place.Happy christmas and thank you so much for making me feeling like the part of a new club 🤗.

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @Ana-Lucía11, it's great to meet you and welcome to the Community Center. 👋

This will be a great space for you to get advice from other Hosts.

My favourite boards are:
Ask about your listing - You can ask other Hosts to critique your listing, you could be pleasantly surprised at what other people see!

Advice on your space - This is great for general questions about your space specifically, for example, the amenities that you have at the property to what types of sheets that you use.

Let me know how you get on!

-----

Muhammad389
Level 2
Hilliard, OH

My name is Muhammad Ashraf and I am from Hilliard, OH. I am a new host.

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @Muhammad389  and welcome to the Community Center! 👋
We're a friendly bunch and eager to support wherever we can. This will be a great space for you to get advice from other Hosts. 

My favourite boards are:
Ask about your listing - You can ask other Hosts to critique your listing, you could be pleasantly surprised at what other people see!

Advice on your space - This is great for general questions about your space specifically, for example, the amenities that you have at the property to what types of sheets that you use.

Let me know how you get on!

-----

Myrna81
Level 2
Hersden, United Kingdom

Hi my name is Myrna I was born in Jamaica and lived in the UK for many years. I love to travel but growing things  and Gardening are my passion, I live in the beautiful and historic City of Canterbury  with its beautiful country landscape

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @Myrna81and welcome to the Community Center! 👋
We're a friendly bunch and eager to support wherever we can.

Let me know how you get on and if you've got any questions just reach out!

-----

Bonaventia0
Level 1
Nassau, The Bahamas

Hello: My name is Bonnie and I am from Nassau, Bahamas. I have several properties listed and I am looking forward to working with you all and sharing knowledge about this industry. 

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @Bonaventia0 and welcome to the Community Center! We're thrilled to have you here. 👋

While you're exploring, take a moment to check out all the amazing resources available in the Community Center. It's a vibrant hub where you can connect with fellow hosts and get valuable support.

Here are a couple of my favorite boards that you might find helpful:

Ask about your listing -This is a fantastic board where you can ask other hosts to provide feedback on your listing. It's a great opportunity to get fresh perspectives and make improvements.
Advice on your spaceIf you have any questions or need guidance specifically related to your space, this board is perfect for you. Whether it's about amenities, home decor, or even bedding choices, our community is here to assist you.

Feel free to explore these boards and engage in conversations. And if you have any questions along the way, don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to support you!

-----