New to the Community Center? Introduce yourself here ‌👇

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

New to the Community Center? Introduce yourself here ‌👇

Hello everyone! 😊

Welcome to the Community Center! 👋  I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca   and we are thrilled to have you join us.

Let's kickstart this thread with a little about us Community Managers:

@Quincy : I'm from the Netherlands 🇳🇱 I have been on the Community Center for 6+ years, and have been an Airbnb Host myself. I love cycling🚲, playing football, and travelling🌏 . I love how dynamic and diverse the Community Center is as we meet Hosts from all around the globe. 

@Bhumika 🌍 I was born in Gujarat, India 🇮🇳 , and shifted to Toronto, Canada 🇨🇦 last year! 📷 I recently realized my love for photography and aesthetics. I love to capture mundane life and candid pictures. 🌆 When I'm not working, you'll find me binge-watching thriller movies or exploring history.

@Paula : I am from Colombia 🇨🇴 and currently living in British Columbia, Canada 🇨🇦. I have a passion for Latin American culture (I love to dance 💃) . I've had the opportunity to visit around 20 countries 🌎 and plan to visit many more. In my free time, I enjoy outdoor activities, especially mountain biking 🚲 and hiking 🏔.

@Rebecca : I'm from Cardiff in Wales originally but being a military child and a veterans spouse, I've travelled and lived in a lot of different places in the UK and Europe. I'm an environmentalist 🌿 and like to minimise my impact on the planet 🌎 as well as volunteering in my local community.  I love sea swimming 🌊 yoga on the beach 🧘‍ and I'm a children's yoga instructor too! 🙌 

Now it's your turn! Tell us a bit about yourself. Where are you from? And is there something special about the location of your accommodation that you'd like to share?

Looking forward to getting to know you all!

Warm regards,

Bhumika

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

2,295 Replies 2,295

I just listed a new property.

I am located down a wildlife corridor in the Bulkley Nechako area of British Columbia.

I live in a small village located by  the largest freshwater lake in BC.

I would like help on deleting my previous rural property as I do not live there anymore.

How do I do that 

Thank you

Mellany

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Mellany0, that's an excellent question! 💡

To get more visibility and advice from our experienced Hosts, I recommend starting a 👉 new conversation here asking how to delete a listing.

I look forward to reading your future threads!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

Hello, I am Angela nickname Angelica, 

I have a location in the historical Stone Mountain Ga. I have listed my home in 22 first but I am attempting to be more attentive to the business aspect of it. I had an emergency situation that through me into the trenches of this world in the beginning and now I desire to do my best.  Open to any advice and guidance. 

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Angela-M-1, welcome to the Airbnb Community Center 🤗

As a new Host, you might have some questions or comments, so please feel free to start a New conversation here ,  asking any questions you have. I am sure our lovely Hosts will be more than happy to share their opinions.

Regards,

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

Thanks @Paula , for the welcome.  I am really searching for the best balance with paying cleaning fees and guest? I took on Homeaglow and that is a hit and miss. I spend currently all that I make. So now I'm adjusting my rates. Because the internet and sources says that's what should happen next. 

Hello, 

My name is Sonia and I am from New York. I moved to the Netherlands two years ago and I started Airbnb in Den Haag in January 2024. I've been helping families relocate during long stays and hosting short stays. I wanted to join the Airbnb community to gain knowledge on how to improve my listing and gain tips from any other hosts nearby.

Kind regards,

Sonia 

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Sonia1891, fantastic! You've come to the perfect place for suggestions on enhancing your listing to get more bookings 🌟

Here’s a link that explains how to request a listing critique on the Community Center.

I look forward to seeing your critique listing thread 😊

-----

Thanks Paula! I'll check this out now 🙂 

Hi y’all! We are so excited and honored to become a super host!
we have a cute RV on our farm where we welcome our guests to visit with our dairy cows, walk and relax by the lake and enjoy their covered patio area with great views! 
we love hosting our guests and look forward to many more! 
always welcome ideas for getting more guests our way!

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager
Suffolk Coastal District, United Kingdom

Hi @Jackson-and-Alicia0 👋

We're so thrilled to hear that you've become a super host! 🎉 Your RV farm experience sounds adorable and unique, especially because of the moo cows 🐄 . It's no wonder guests love visiting your place! Do you give your guests milk from the cows when they visit?

Have you got any plans with your Airbnb for the future? 😊🏡🌻

-----

Chris22302
Level 1
Birmingham, AL

Hey! I'm Chris in Birmingham, Alabama and just started our Airbnb a few months ago. The loft is a new development and it's in the heart of downtown Birmingham and close to UAB hospital. I'm open to all advice, as my wife and I are very new at this. 

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Chris22302 👋

Congratulations and a huge welcome to the Community Center! 🎉 It's great to have you here with us. You've come to the right place as we're here to support you!

Do you have any questions that you'd like to ask the Community?  Feel free to start a conversation 😊

-----

Elizabeth3507
Level 1
Chicago, IL

Hi! I've been hosting on Airbnb since 2018, but did not know this community existed. I just happened to find it tonight, and excited to read about everyone's experiences. I currently have 3 beach properties in the panhandle of Florida USA. I live in the midwestern part of the country, but am a true beach girl at heart.  Looking forward to reading about all of you!

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there! Welcome to the Airbnb Community Center! 🎉 We're thrilled that you discovered this vibrant community of hosts and guests. It's a fantastic place to connect with fellow hosts, share experiences, and gain valuable insights.

Wow, three beach properties in the panhandle of Florida? That sounds absolutely amazing! How do you manage all 3? 

Feel free to dive ( 😉 ) into the discussions and stories shared by the community. There's so much to learn and discover from other hosts who have been on this incredible hosting journey. If you have any questions or if there's anything specific you'd like to know or discuss, don't hesitate to ask. We're here to support you and make your Airbnb hosting experience even better! 🏖🌴🌊

-----

Le81
Level 2
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

Hi everyone, it's Le who was born in Quang Ngai Province, Vietnam. Though not as famous as some other tourist destinations in the country, has its own unique attractions that draw visitors. Some of the highlights include:

1. My Lai Massacre Memorial: This historical site commemorates the tragic event of the My Lai Massacre during the Vietnam War. The memorial and museum offer a somber but important look into this period of history.

2. Ly Son Island: Often referred to as the "Jeju Island of Vietnam," Ly Son is famous for its stunning landscapes, crystal-clear waters, and garlic farms. The island is a great spot for snorkeling, diving, and exploring its volcanic formations.

3. Sa Huynh Culture: The Sa Huynh archaeological site is significant for its ancient artifacts and remnants of the Sa Huynh culture, which dates back over 2,000 years. Visitors can learn about the early history and culture of the region.

4. Chau Sa Citadel: This ancient citadel, dating back to the Champa Kingdom, offers a glimpse into the region's historical significance and architectural style.

5. Ba To Guerrilla Zone: This area is known for its role during the Vietnam War, with several historical sites and monuments dedicated to the resistance fighters.

6. Thien An Mountain and Truong Luy Wall: Thien An Mountain offers panoramic views of the surrounding countryside, while the ancient Truong Luy Wall, also known as the "Great Wall of Vietnam," stretches across several provinces and is a remarkable feat of ancient engineering.

7. Beaches: Quang Ngai boasts several beautiful beaches, such as My Khe Beach, known for its white sand and clear waters, providing a peaceful retreat for visitors.

These attractions, combined with the province's rich history and natural beauty, make Quang Ngai an interesting destination for tourists looking to explore a less-traveled part of Vietnam.

As for my current accommodation, it's located at KrisVue Building, Binh Trung Dong Ward, District 2 (nowaday it's called Thu Duc City), Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam - a non-tourist area. This place is perfect if you are not too fussed about being close the city center. One thing I love about it is convenient access to public transportation, a peaceful neighborhood, very close to local markets, convenience stores, bookshops, many coffeehouses and restaurants at very reasonable prices. I am living and working at a neighbor buildings so it is very convenient to take great care of my guest once needed. It could be wonderful if I have chance to host any of you here. Have a lovely day to everyone ❤️