New to the Community Center? Introduce yourself here ‌👇

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

New to the Community Center? Introduce yourself here ‌👇

Hello everyone! 😊

Welcome to the Community Center! 👋  I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca  and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us.

Let's kickstart this thread with a little about us Community Managers:

@Quincy : I'm from the Netherlands 🇳🇱 I have been on the Community Center for 6+ years, and have been an Airbnb Host myself. I love cycling🚲, playing football, and travelling🌏 . I love how dynamic and diverse the Community Center is as we meet Hosts from all around the globe. 

@Bhumika 🌍 I was born in Gujarat, India 🇮🇳 , and shifted to Toronto, Canada 🇨🇦 last year! 📷 I recently realized my love for photography and aesthetics. I love to capture mundane life and candid pictures. 🌆 When I'm not working, you'll find me binge-watching thriller movies or exploring history.

@Paula : I am from Colombia 🇨🇴 and currently living in British Columbia, Canada 🇨🇦. I have a passion for Latin American culture (I love to dance 💃) . I've had the opportunity to visit around 20 countries 🌎 and plan to visit many more. In my free time, I enjoy outdoor activities, especially mountain biking 🚲 and hiking 🏔.

@Sophia : Born and bred in the UK 🇬🇧 but my roots are Bangladeshi 🇧🇩. I love cats 🐱, enjoy eating crisps (also known as chips) and enjoy baking 🍪. I also love travelling ✈️  I have worked in Community ever since I graduated and to put it lightly, people are my passion! 💖

@Rebecca : I'm from Cardiff in Wales originally but being a military child and a veterans spouse, I've travelled and lived in a lot of different places in the UK and Europe. I'm an environmentalist 🌿 and like to minimise my impact on the planet 🌎 as well as volunteering in my local community.  I love sea swimming 🌊 yoga on the beach 🧘‍ and I'm a children's yoga instructor too! 🙌 

Now it's your turn! Tell us a bit about yourself. Where are you from? And is there something special about the location of your accommodation that you'd like to share?

Looking forward to getting to know you all!

Warm regards,

Bhumika

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

2,195 Replies 2,195
Helen3283
Level 2
Penrith, United Kingdom

Hello everyone

I’m Helen and am based in Cumbria, in the heart of the Lake District national park. I love writing, reading, hiking and tennis. 
I am relatively new to Air BnB and am looking forward to interacting with other hosts to learn more about the community and how to improve my offer. 

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Helen3283 ,

It is nice to hear more about you! Welcome to the Community😍.

Do you have a few book recommendations for us, that you absolutely loved reading? 😉

-----

José-Luis89
Level 2
Lambaré, Paraguay

Hello everyone,

My name is Jose Luis, I´m from Paraguay and I have a small rustic cabin in the countryside (La Colmena).

We love the countryside for our kids and we are happy to share our 6 hectares with people who enjoy nature, animals and peacefulness.

Very happy to be part of this community.

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @José-Luis89 , what a lovely cabin and perfect for the country side getaway!😍

We are so glad to have you hear in our Community.

-----

Iam new to Airbnb , am unable to get how to use it. Kindly help me

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Zahid25 !! Welcome to the Airbnb Community Center!🌻

Are you looking for some help related to navigate through the Hosting and listing related settings?

I am sharing the following links that contains several articles that may help with knowing Airbnb platform and Hosting guidelines better : 

👉 Airbnb Resource Centre  

👉 Airbnb Help Centre  

If you would like to ask questions to other Hosts, you can also do so by starting a conversation here.

Keep us posted!

-----

My name is Sara. I am from Brazil , live in Toronto and I am hosting for the first time. 

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Sara-R4 ! Congratulations on starting your journey as a Host and best wishes for this venture. 🌻

Our Community is a great place to be , where you'll find many discussions related to Hosting. You can also use the search bar to find relevant discussions related to your questions. I hope these discussions help you through your journey. 

Would you like to share more about what inspired you to start Hosting?😍

-----

Virendra4
Level 1
New Delhi, India

Greetings fellow Airbnb hosts. Excited to join this wonderful community. I'm Virendra, hosting in Delhi. Looking forward to connecting, sharing experiences, and perhaps collaborating on making our guests' stays truly memorable. Cheers to hospitality and new friendships.

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Virendra4 ! A very warm welcome to the Community! How is the winter season treating you in Delhi😋

I had been to Delhi once and really enjoyed visiting the tourist destinations, the Red Fort and the streets of Chandni Chowk that were so lively😍

Wish to visit Delhi again someday!

-----

Vicky561
Level 1
Vancouver, Canada

Hi Bhumika

Thanks for your email about the community I really appreciate it especially this close to Christmas. I am looking to get new information from other airbnb providers in Vancouver BC Canada as I have an apartment  there that I am renting on airbnb and look forward to communicating with other hosts

Thanks Vicky

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Vicky561 ! Welcome to the Community! 

I just had a quick look at your listing and it looks so lavish😍! How are you booked up for the holiday season😉?

In case you have any questions for other Host related to listing, please feel free to start a new conversation with the other Hosts. I am sure they would love to help with your questions!

-----

Arlene1367
Level 1
St. Augustine, FL

Hello all! I’m Arlene from St Augustine, Florida. Just started hosting as of September and am thrilled at how organized and easy Airbnb has made t is experience for me! Wishing everyone a happy holiday season!

Sophia
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hey there @Arlene1367

Great to have you here 😊 How is hosting going for you so far? 

-----

Andrea7114
Level 1
La Paz, Bolivia

Hello everyone! 

Lovely to be a part of this community! I'm Andrea, from Bolivia (In LatAm). I look forward to cheap into the community and also learn from others here. Thank you!