PAYPAL *AIRBNB HMHCPQ 35314369001 GB

Pierre2197
Level 2
Montreal, Canada

PAYPAL *AIRBNB HMHCPQ 35314369001 GB

Hello

Im checking  my credit card account on my bank website and I see a transaction via paypal that I dont understand. 

When I check my Trips on the airbnb website I dont see a place that I rent with this amount of 212.67$ CAD?

Can you explain me the reason of this amount and billing? 

Best regards

Pierre

**[Sensitive information removed in line with the Community Center Guidelines]

6 Replies 6
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Pierre2197 you need to delete your personal info ASAP. This is a community forum not Airbnb customer support.

Have link or email address for Airbnb customer support or its ok here?

Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Pierre2197  This is a discussion forum for hosts and guests- no one here has access to your account and customer service does not read or respond to posts here. If you look near the top of the first page of this Help forum, the first post directs you as to how to contact Airbnb. 

But the very first thing you need to do is contact your credit card company and tell  them it was a fraudulent charge and to reverse the charges. Then change the password on your Airbnb account.

Ok 

1)  I changed my  airbnb  password

2)  I changed  my paypal password

because its by these two steps the fraud arrived.

3) Im not sure my credit card VIA or/and  paypal will take the responsibility of this fraud. 

4) I dont find the link of support at the top of the first page of this Help forum

Can you be more explicite about it? 

Here the first page of this Help forum:

Pierre2197_0-1647993554006.png

Pierre2197
Level 2
Montreal, Canada

Allo 

All is ok finally I deleted the email accidentally 

Sorry

Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Pierre2197  That's a screenshot of the main page of this entire forum. It's at the top of this Help section of the forum. 

https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Help/Guide-How-to-contact-Airbnb/td-p/1523731