Photo shoot..

Fred13
Level 10
Placencia, Belize

Photo shoot..

Just recently got an invitation for another photoshoot of my place. I wander what the experience has been for others that have had Airbnb photoshoots recently. 

19 Replies 19

@Kelly149 Unfortunately, the answer is they have not worried much about my interest or that of fellow hosts; that is still the missing link in their mentality. In December, they cancelled and fully refunded two guests 2 weeks before arrival, without any communication whatsoever, when we were rolling 2020 Airbnb guests into 2021 and no one was cancelling; now we are again booked into 2022, with mostly Airbnb guests as a direct result of the way we went about it. They just can't grasp the concept that with a cancelled reservation there is no guarantee it will ever come back to us or them.

@Fred13 Right, and that is why my answer would be no. The sooner we all realize who is using who in this equation and make our choices accordingly, the better. 

Precisely what I am doing @Kelly149

Branka-and-Silvia0
Level 10
Zagreb, Croatia

@Fred13 

1. Do you need new photos?
  2. Will Airbnb allow you to use them as you want?
  3. Will you benefit from their new photos and promotion?

If your answers are negative then tell Airbnb photo shooting on your island costs X.000,00 $ per day 🙂

Offer them a deal they have to refuse. 🙂

Nah, don't need new photos, got booked with what is there so what's the point, true.