Sharing best practices for hosts

Answered!
Norma614
Level 2
Monterrey, Mexico

Sharing best practices for hosts

Hello, I'm Norma from Monterrey, México. Love traveling and staying on Airbnb. Recently became a host and super host which I love. Love making my guests have an awesome experience and would like to help other hosts make their guests have an excellent experience.

Top Answer

Hi @Norma614 - you are in the right place! There are so many amazing resources here on the Airbnb Community threads. I suggest running a search first on the topic you'd like to share and see if there's already on ongoing discussion you can join.

Here's a great thread of tips for hosts from awhile back. I left a comment there you might like!: https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Hosting/List-5-of-the-main-lessons-you-have-learned-as-a-Superho...

4 Replies 4
Helen3
Top Contributor
Bristol, United Kingdom

You can do so by providing advice on this community @Norma614 

Hello Hellen, thanks!!!

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Norma614, Welcome to our Airbnb Community Center!

It is so nice to see that you want to offer help to other Hosts to make their Hosting journey smooth. Truly appreciate it!😍

Our Community Center is a place where you will be able to connect with fellow hosts. As Helen mentioned, If you may like, you can always help our Host members in this Community by sharing your experiences or suggestions by commenting on different topics.

I am sure, our members would appreciate your thoughtful advices on this forum.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Hi @Norma614 - you are in the right place! There are so many amazing resources here on the Airbnb Community threads. I suggest running a search first on the topic you'd like to share and see if there's already on ongoing discussion you can join.

Here's a great thread of tips for hosts from awhile back. I left a comment there you might like!: https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Hosting/List-5-of-the-main-lessons-you-have-learned-as-a-Superho...