War in Ukraine

War in Ukraine

Hello. My family suffered because of the armed aggression in Ukraine, I am a veteran of the war, a disabled person with my family, was left without housing and family business. I was told that you can create an ad for my accommodation and people will book without stopping. I created an ad, what do I do next?

6 Replies 6
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Максим43 For some reason your listing appears to have been suspended. It may be because Airbnb are worried that people creating listings to just get paid are potentially fraudulent listings. There is no right answer here I am afraid but hope you stay well and find another source of help. There are significant sums of money being donated elsewhere to help Ukranians and I believe these proper charities will find those people in most need.

Уже всё ок, прошёл дополнительную проверку. 

Everything is ok, passed additional checks.

Karla533
Level 10
Santa Fe, NM

@Максим43 У мене є ідея, я не знаю, чи спрацює вона. Знайдіть хост AirBnB в Україні та надішліть їм повідомлення про свою ситуацію через веб-сайт AirBnB. Вони можуть налаштувати вас як додатковий лістинг або поділитися будь-якими грошима, які вони отримують.

Світ дуже і дуже піклується про те, щоб зупинити війну в Україні. Будь ласка, залишайтеся обнадійливими! 🙂

@Максим43  I have an idea, I don't know if it will work. Find an AirBnB host in Ukraine and send a message to them about your situation through the AirBnB website. They might be able to set you up as an additional listing, or share any money they are receiving.

The world cares very, very much about stopping the war in Ukraine. Please stay hopeful! 🙂

Thanks everyone for the replies! And support!

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Максим43! My thoughts are with you and your family 🇺🇦

The best way is to go is to visit this link, www.airbnb.org/help-ukraine

I hope this helps!

Quincy

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Спасибо за поддержку и помощь, 

Thank you for your support and help