What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Rebecca
    I have never hosted before. My brother just bought a couple properties and wants me to airbb them and have full control, he wants nothing to do with them except pay whatever maintenance, etc they need. Can he set up an Airbnb account under his name with m... Latest reply by Sybe
    Hello. My family suffered because of the armed aggression in Ukraine, I am a veteran of the war, a disabled person with my family, was left without housing and family business. I was told that you can create an ad for my accommodation and people will book... Latest reply by Максим43
    So we have a booking for April. The guest requested to move the booking to June. The dates are open so there’s no problem there. We have our minimum rate set and it matches this guests original rate. But when they put in the request for the new date AirBn... Latest reply by Annie1372
    Hey there fellow hosts.... I woke up January 1 to see that the weekend pricing (and some random weekdays) on my spaces was at their max. As a host, I feel responsible to provide comfy accommodations at a reasonable price, but watching my listing go fr... Latest reply by Dawn783
    Newbie here. Thank you in advance.My first potential guest is asking for pictures of the outside of the home in the inquiry thread. Question is if it is safe to post pictures of the front of the home? And is there a way to send photos via that thread? Latest reply by Sarah977
    В статусе объявлений написано, что они опубликованы и люди могут бронировать, но объявление приостановлено. Сначала приостановили одно, потом все, потом одно вновь стало активно, его забронировали и вот опять приостановлено. В чем может быть проблема? T... Latest reply by Kate867