What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Rebecca
    I’ve had three guests cancel reservations in the past week. I’m a super host and only have positive reviews on the AirBnB platform. Are there unofficial pages/forums where people can leave negative reviews that would impact potential guests’ perception of... Latest reply by Erica1278
    Hello! We have two air bnbs in Newark NJ. One of these units is up and running. The other will be soon. We would be willing to discuss a portion of the profits. Please let us know if you would like to discuss this further. Latest reply by Aimee178
    @Catherine-Powell With our SuperHost “rewards” coupon of $100 we just rented a (once?) beautiful lodging this weekend from Michael and Elena in Kiev…we did so quickly as we realized our rewards coupon would expire soon. It is our hope that other Super... Latest reply by Catherine-Powell
    I want to thank particularly (and you know who you are) all the U.K. Admin team and also all the other Admins regardless of country on this forum .., for their time, their compassion, their sensitive answers here and also their concerns and answers durin... Latest reply by Emilie
    <span;>we became the victim of scam messages. Anyone else? And what should we do now? <span;>In our case my guest received from a Swedish scam number that pretended to be airbnb (I googled the number and found several reports about this number on a websit... Latest reply by Stella-Romana0